Chapter 4

Lindo's POV :

I was waiting Ashuu to finish taking shower. I have prepared breakfast for both of us. Suddenly I got a text. I looked at the id. MOM!??

I opened the text.

Mom: Hey, LOve. We're gonna be home soon.

Me: Sure mom. Got someone for you to meet.

Mom: really!! She better be my Daughter In Law soon.

Me: Moooom, cmon!! We only met!!

Mom: Yea yea. But I can feel you like her.

I felt my blood rush on my cheeks.

Me: I'll be back from hospital at 8 with her. Tell Ritsuka not to mess with her room. She'll be staying with us for few days.

Mom: Yeah sure. I'll be waiting for you two.

I hung up and looked at the clock. It's 9.30 in the morning. And Ashuu is still bathing. Wow!! She is a real girl after all. I suddenly remembered everything in the morning. I turned in bright red. Blood shot in my cheeks. I slapped my face to lessen the redness on my face. 

At that very time, she came down. She was wearing a three quarter leggings and a white t-shirt. She left her damp hair down. 

'S-so... cute', I thought to myself. 

"Hey!! What's for breakfast??", she grinned.

"Bacon and Egg toast", I told her resting my face on my palm smiling sweetly.

"Wow!! It'sh shoo gowwd", she said already stuffing her face with food.

"Well, Itadakimasu", I said as I started to eat. She was talking about soo many things. Guess she loves to talk alot while eating. 

After we were done with our food, she stood up and took my dishes. 

"Let me... help you", I said with a bit of hesitation.

"No It's fine. But you can keep me company", she said with a sweet smile on her face. I felt my heart stopped a beat. What the hell is happening to me??? Why I feel like this when I look at her??

After we were done we started for our hospital. I called a cab for us. She hopped into the cab as soon as it arrived. 

"Why in the world you jumped like thaat!!", I asked he while I entered the cab. She leaned her head on the window.

"I act like a bunny sometimes", she said as she fit into laughter. I rolled my eyes playfully at her but laughed as well with her. She is too cute for me to handle.

Time-Skip

As soon as we arrived at the Hospital we were greeted by Hatori-San. He smiled at her. She walked towards him when I was busy talking with the cab driver. I was little sad at her but in a joke manner. I didn't take that seriously. 

I looked at my watch before I slowly entered the Hospital. I walked to my chamber. I wanted to give Ashuu her personal space even though she didn't ask me for it.

Ashuu's POV :

When we arrived at the Hospital, I got out of the cab. I was greeted by Hatori-San's sweet smile. GOD!! His smile is soo cute!! I ran up to him not waiting for Lindo. 

"Good Morning, Kowmi-Chan", he smiled at me with his wonderful greet.

"Morning, Ha-Chan", I smiled at him.

"I hope you have a great day in your first day with patients", he said as he held my shoulder.

"Do you have good day with your patients??", I asked him out of curiosity.