51: Baby's room

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"Darling, come on, I'm gonna be late for the meeting" he laughed as he was trapped in between his wife's hug.

Thea had managed to trap him into her hug as he went to give her a kiss before he left for work. But she was not planning to let him go, she didn't want him to leave her alone.

One of the hardest things for her is to watch her husband go to work in the morning. Her heart broke each time she watched him leave, as if he was leaving her forever. She has never felt that way before, but her hormone has gotten her into a little bit too sensitive.

There's a few occassion where Thea hides his shoes- the one he usually wears for work- or refused to let him go when they woke up. Arthur found it amusing that his wife had been quite 'clingy', in a good way that he likes. There's no doubt that he loves to spend times with his wife, even he would gladly skip the work for her. But money doesn't come at anytime they want, he needs to work to feed his family, even though they are financially stable.

Seeing as his wife looked upset, Arthur let out a sigh and kissed her forehead. "Okay, how about this.. Come with me to my office. You wait for me in the penthouse while I attend the meeting, then we're going shopping for baby essentials"

Her eyes lit up with the idea. They have talked about this the other night. Arthur suggested that they should start buying baby stuff as she is due in the next 3 months. He also suggested to use his study room in their house for the baby, and moved his study room downstairs instead since they only have 3 rooms upstairs, the other room was too small for the baby. Thea agreed with the idea. They had planned to decorate the room this week, starting from emptying the room.

Once they arrived in his office, Arthur took her straight to the penthouse.

"I'll be in the meeting for an hour, will you be okay waiting here?"

"I'll be fine. You go ahead"

He nodded then kissed her forehead. He pointed to the telephone on his desk. "If you need anything, just dial 1, it goes straight to Mark's telephone"

"Okay, thank you"

He kissed her one more time before leaving to the 3rd floor where the meeting was taking a place. He was already 15 minutes late when he walked into the meeting, apologized for being late before taking a seat.

THEA'S P.O.V

I walked around the room, trying to find something to do to kill this boredom. It was my third time coming to the penthouse and honestly I grew a liking to this place, especially that I can see the view of London outside the window.

I walked over to his bookshelve and looked through the books he owns. He didn't have many books except some Sherlock Holmes and a few history books. I take it he doesn't really like to read, or he doesn't really have time to read.

My eyes caught this red book in between some dark color books. Curiously, I took it to see what the book was, only to find out that it's actually a photo album. Opening the cover, my heart sank to the first photo on the first page.

It was a photo of Arthur and Jessy, holding each other arms while they kissed. The photo looked old, as Arthur looked way younger that he was now. I flipped to the next page to see more photos of them together. I could see how happy Arthur was, by the look in his eyes and how wide his smile was. If I were not married to him, I can honestly tell how perfect they looked together. They way Arthur looked at Jessy in those photos, the way his eyes held so much adoration whenever he looked at her, I could tell how much he loved Jessy.