Hope

Ross' POV

I've spent like, 13 days in this place. It smells so much. I'm sharing a cell with some guy. He is in here for robbery and killing three people. I have to sleep with one eye open. He scares the be-jesus's out of me. I'm currently in the court yard with my note book writing some lyrics to a new song.

'chat college and politics'

Is all that I have written down. I can not write songs anymore. It's like, it's like all my feelings have disappeared. I sighed and placed my pen on the paper.

"Lynch, Ross. Please come to the communication room. Lynch, Ross. Please come to the communication room."

The person on the loud speaker said,.

"See ya pretty boy." one of the cell guys called. Another one cat whistled. I shook it off and grabbed my book and walked in the communication room.

I sat down on a chair and a sheet was glass was inbetween me and my vistor or vistors. Since I've been in here, I've only had one vistor. Which was Rydel, she came like five days ago.

"Right in here." The secruity guard said and showed them in.

"Daddy!" I heard Romeo squealed. I didn't look up. I must only be imagining it. "Mommy. Is Daddy okay?" I heard again. I looked up slowly and saw Romeo hanging onto Amy's hand. There was also a man behind them. I swear I've seen him before.

"Hey buddy." I said and slid my hand under the hole.

"Daddy. I miss you." Romeo said and reached for my hand. The man sat down on the chair and placed Romeo on his lap. I noticed Amy stand behind them It was like she was scared of me. I looked at my son with kind eyes.

"Daddy. I brought you this." Romeo said passing me a plush plane.

"Thank you Roe." I said to him.

"It's your Christmas present." Romeo told me.

"I love it." I said to him and smiled.

"I choose it all by my self!" Romeo cheered proudly. I chuckled at his bad punctuation.

"Romeo. Why don't you go out side and play with the toys outside while Angelo talks with Daddy?" Amy sais picking Romeo up from the man 'Angelo's' knee.

She's wearing the engagement ring.

I smiled and then frown. Wait, are they getting married?

Amy carried Roemo outside and he waved good bye.

"Look buddy. You better take good care of her." I told him.

"Lynch. I'm not here to her between you and her. I'm here to get you out of jail. I'll be your lawyer." Angelo told me.

"I'm sorry?" I asked puzzled.

"I'm trying to get you out of jail so you can spend some time with your family. " Angelo said. "I believe it was self defence, and I'll help you prove your innocence. Just give me a chance." He said to me. Do I trust him?

"Just trust me. The second you get out of jail, you'll be able to see your son every second of the day. And you'll be able to see her and tell her you love her." Angelo said to me and I nodded in agreement.

"Alright. You have ten more minutes" the guard said to us.

"Do you wanna talk to your son?" Angelo asked me.

"Yes. Please. And, do you think you could bring Amy in as well?" I asked Angelo.

"Sure." He asked and exited. I fixed up my messing hair and flattened it down. Better. Now I look sexy.

"Daddy. When will I be able to see you again?" Romeo asked me.

"Hopefully soon buddy." I tell him sympatheticly.

"Okay. I will wait." Romeo said smiling. I stared into Amys eyed intently. I loved them. She had like a ring of yellow amongst the blue and green colours. I want to ask her how she is. How is her work? Talk about her next project. Is she going to be attending Paris Fashion Week? What about the races or someplace fancy. How about dressing some celebrity up? Laura has her Bad Hair Day premiere in February,  maybe Amy could help out.  I wanna know her progress. Maybe she could help me get an outfit for the court. I think she's becoming Rydels stylist. She hates shopping, with a passion.

"Alight Lynch. That's ten minutes." The guard said. I didn't speak for ten minutes. I think I really liked the silence. I missed the comfort. I missed the love and the friendship. I miss her.

__________________________________

Comment your thoughts.

I have a day off tomorrow. I was going to update it then but Im guessing I'm doing it now.

Also my teacher came to my work just before. It was really awkward. :P