[99] SUCKING MY HUSBAND'S FINGERS IN MY SLEEP - Aug 8 2021

A/N: another arranged marriage? 🙄

Jungkook and Jimin are married. Theirs was a typical arranged marriage. Jungkook's mom came to know about Jimin, through her friend's sister. Jimin was the sister's neighbor. Mrs Jeon had heard from her friend Mrs Kim that she liked Jimin for her son Taehyung. She had seen Jimin when she went to visit her sister but it turned out that when she introduced the two, they immediately proclaimed each other as nothing but soulmates as in best friends. That's when Mrs Kim thought of her friend Mrs Jeon and her son and told the woman about Jimin.

Mrs Jeon saw Jimin when the boy came to visit Taehyung at Mrs Kim's house, Mrs Jeon was visiting as well. She instantly knew Jimin was the one for her son. Jimin was indeed gorgeous but that's not what she wanted, she wanted her son in law to be smart and kind and funny, and that's exactly what Jimin was.

**

When she introduced Jungkook to Jimin, the two couldn't stop sneaking glances at the other. Mrs Jeon had dragged both Jungkook and her husband to Jimin's house after she had a phone conversation with Mrs Park. Mrs Jeon had gotten the number from Mrs Kim.

Jungkook had a lost look as if he was thinking about something while Jimin would get shy and blush every now and then. Everyone knew why they were all seated in the living room of Jimin's house - of course to discuss a possibility of union between the two families.

It was Jimin's first time officially meeting a prospective fiancée but it wasn't so with Jungkook. The man had met at least 7 other people before he met Jimin. Mrs Jeon was a bit worried that Jungkook would reject Jimin as well but whenever she chanced a glance at her son, she knew he liked the boy. The other 7 times she could see Jungkook was annoyed but this time Jungkook was clearly interested.

Both sets of parents encouraged their sons to date for 2 months before they would finalize on the wedding date. But 2 weeks after dating, Jungkook went to Mr and Mrs Park and officially asked permission to marry their son, after of course asking Jimin if he was okay with preponing the wedding date. The wedding happened the following month.

**

Jungkook has a generally cold personality. He rarely smiled or joked around. He was quite serious with his life. That doesn't mean he was heartless. It just meant he didn't know how to show forth his affections.

It was quite clear that they both accepted and liked each other. But that didn't mean Jimin was ready for anything intimate. Jungkook clearly was ready that's why he asked for the marriage to be earlier but the man understood that the boy needed time and he was ready to give that to him

Other than the intimacy part, everything else was going well between them. Jimin would still blush and get shy around the man and Jungkook found it adorable. They would spend time together after work, talking about their day and what they hoped for in the near future. They were happy and content with the way things were going. Jungkook wanted to consummate their relationship while it seemed like Jimin didn't and so Jungkook would distance himself from any form of physical touch as much as possible but was it the right approach? - Jimin might not be so ready to be intimate but he did crave physical touches like cuddling, hugging or kissing every now and then. To be honest they did end up cuddling in their sleep but it's a secret only Jungkook knows.

**

5 months later

Jimin had a tiring day and so he slept off as soon as he got dressed for bed. Jungkook was not tired so he brought his snacks to bed as he read a book, not wanting to be away from his tiny tired husband. It was the weekend the next day so Jungkook had no plans to sleep any time soon

While he read, Jungkook felt movements on the other side of the bed. He turned to look to the side to see Jimin turning around to face his side, his plump lips parted slightly. Jungkook smiled at that. The man slowly removed his glasses and kept aside his book and the snacks he was eating onto the night stand, before sliding down a bit and moving in closer to Jimin.

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous husband

"How much more longer Jimin... you drive me crazy" Jungkook whispers as he reaches out to touch the boy's plump lips. Jungkook couldn't stop his urge to caress that soft lips a bit more harder

That simple touch stirs Jimin up a little and as a reflex his tongue darts out to wet his own lips but it accidently grazed Jungkook's finger instead. Before Jungkook would withdraw his fingers, Jimin starts sucking on them as if he was hungry for them. Jungkook's breath hitches when the boy suddenly moans in satisfaction

"Fck! that is so sexy" Jungkook mumbles as he stares at the way Jimin's lips and tongue wrapped around his fingers

Jungkook couldn't stop himself from pressing closer against Jimin's warm body. Jimin continued moaning slightly as he sucked and licked Jungkook's fingers.

Jungkook leans into Jimin's ear, his warm breath tickles the boy's ears as he softly nibbles on it. He groans slightly as he tries to control himself, which wakes Jimin up

"J-Jungkook.. what.." Jimin is confused at their closeness

"Fck!..." Jungkook says pulling away slightly and looking with hooded eyes at the confused boy "...you sound and look so sexy when you just wake up.. fck!"

Jungkook leans in immediately, kissing the boy. Though initially shocked, Jimin kisses back with the same passion he received, making Jungkook smile

Jungkook pulls away when he felt Jimin struggling to breath and smiles at the boy

Jimin smiles back, a blush visible on his cheeks

They stare at the other, finding the other beautiful. Jimin was the first to come out of his daze. He feels shy seeing his husband looking at him in a way that made his toes curl up

"..w-why did you suddenly kiss me today?" Jimin asks shyly

Jungkook chuckles as he tugs back Jimin's hair that falls over the boy's face "...I always want to kiss you but I didn't want to alarm you... make you uncomfortable around me..." Jungkook smirks slightly "....but today you moaned as you sucked my fingers... I guess you were being needy..."

Jimin's eyes widen before he giggles shyly "....noo.. I was dreaming about food... I didn't eat dinner... I felt something chocolaty on my lips and I just sucked on it..."

"You dreamt of food... and not sex?" Jungkook's eyes reflected his disappointment

Jimin smiles slightly "...yea but just so you know I'm ready" the boy says shyly

Jungkook's eyes widen, feeling like he made Jimin say that for him "... we don't have to do anything right now, Jimin..."

Jimin snuggles into Jungkook's chest "...I know... I'm just saying you don't have to hold back anymore"

Jungkook smiles as he kisses Jimin's head "... I love you, Jimin..."

"I love you too, Jungkook" Jimin's muffled voice makes Jungkook chuckle

The end

A/N: please stream PERMISSION TO DANCE 💃 🙏 💜