eighty seven

۵ bachelorette weekend ۵

July 19th 2019
Miami, Florida

Josie's pov

We landed in Miami early this morning. I am very curious as to how Lizzie booked this nice ass hotel so last minute. "Lizzie dear, how did you get this room so last minute" I asked as we all sipped our coffee.

"Oh yeah how did you?" The rest of the girls asked. "Okay first of all we were all in this together" Lizzie said looking at the girls.

"So this had been planned way before?" I asked and they nodded there head yes. Unbelievable. "What if I said no to coming" I asked.

"We planned on kidnapping you, the whole sleepy gummies and bag over head" Lizzie said with a smile, a scary one too.

"Sounds like you" I said looking at her as she smiled proud. "Get ready this weekend will make you want to not marry seb" Lizzie said holding a bottle.

"Unless it's Chris declaring his love for me it won't" I said smiling. "Or one direction getting back solely if you don't marry him" gigi said drinking water.

"Ugh you are right" I said taking a sip of coffee. "Come on let's get dressed, I am hungry" mags said as she stood up and went to her room.

I got up and went to shower then get ready. "So first on the list is hitting the club, we drink for you gigi" Lizzie said smiling.

Sebastian's pov

"Alright up, up, up. It's time for your bachelorette!" Mackie yelled coming into my room. "What do you mean?" I said opening my eyes to the boys all starting at me.

"Grab your bags" Chris said. "Actually my assistant already packed for tou, so just change and maybe shower" Robert said making a face then leaving the room.

I changed and we drove to the airport. "Guys where are we going?" I asked as we walked through the airport. "To where it all started" Chris said putting his arm over my shoulder. "What?" I said in confusion.

"Romanian dude" Tom said and everyone looked at him. "Never bring him again" Mackie said in stress which made me laugh.

"So Romanian huh" I said looking at Chris. "Oh yeah we want to see where you were born" Tom added with a smile. "And get you drunk" Chris added.

next day

"Alright rise and shine assholes" Robert said waking us all up. "Eat your breakfast, shower change get some food in you, don't want you drinking on an empty stomach" Robert said exiting the room.

"I made eggs and waffles" Tom yelled from the kitchen. Hate the kid, but love food. We all got up and ate tom's food. Then took turns showering as there is only 2 bathrooms.

"So under no circumstances may you cheat on my daughter" Robert said sitting me down on a chair. Then he went on about how he will torture me. "Promise" I said agreeing to his terms.

"Alright shower, you smell" he said pot ming at the bathroom. I let out a small chuckle and showered. Then we got ready for the night. We are bar hopping in Romania.

This should be good.

We got an Uber and went to three different bars within 3 blocks from each other. Then downey got us another Uber and Mackie took us to a different bar. By now we were drunk.

We got in the club and went to the bar to order drinks. "Only men in this bar?" Tom said. "Well yeah it's something about being a man cave I think I read" Mackie said slurring his words.

"To the man cave" Mackie said holding his drink up. We all got drunk and then one man came up to Tom and started like flirting with him. "Did he just hit on me" Tom asked in his British accent.

"I don't know I am too drunk to tell" Chris said. The man came back and slipped Tom a napkin with his number on it. "Mackie you brought us to a gay bar!" Robert said looking at him.

Chris was laughing uncontrollably and even did the left boob grab on Tom. "Let's go" Robert said and Tom quickly walked out. "Idiot" I said walking alongside mackie.

"I THOUGHT IT WAS A MANCAVE!" Mackie yelled the minute we exited the bar.

end of chapter.

sorry she is a short one but i promise it will be longer next. just not much motivation but did want to get a chapter out there. please bear with me, just started college and want to become an RN so i do need to focus in school. Anyways send messages/comments if you want something in the story.