Chapter 15

(Readers POV)

Me, Goki, and Vegeta are standing in front of Whis. He made us wear these really heavy suits. It's hard to even stand.

(Y/N): Why are these suits have to be so heavy?

Whis: Those suits are the lightest ones I have. If you want, I can give you a heavier one.

I don't even want to think how heavy these other suits are.

(Y/N): On second thought, this one is fine.

I looked over at Goki and Vegeta and they seem to be struggling too.

Beerus: WHIS! We have some visitors!

Whis: Visitors? I wonder who they can be?

Goki: People just show up here sometimes?

Whis: Usually I have some knowledge of someone's arrival. Let's go and greet them, shall we?

Whis walked towards where Beerus shouted from. Me, Goki, and Vegeta followed Whis. Why do we have to be so far away? After what felt an hour of walking, we made it to Beerus. I saw a fat looking Beerus standing across from him. Standing next to fat Beerus is a blue skinned woman. She's wearing the same clothes as Whis, but they're green instead of dark red.

Beerus: Why are you here, brother?

(Y/N), Goki, and Vegeta: Brother?!

(Y/N): How are you two brothers?! You two look nothing alike!

Champa: Thank you. I am more handsome than my brother.

That wasn't what I was talking about.

Vados: Lord Champa is here because he wants to show Beerus something.

Beerus: I don't care what he wants to show me.

Champa: What? You're scared that what I have is better than anything in Universe 7?!

Vegeta: You two are from another universe?

Vados: That's correct. This is Champa and I'm his assistant Vados. He is the God of Destruction from Universe 6.

Oh yeah. I remember Whis mentioning something about other universes. I think he said there's twelve. I really want to explore them someday. It sounds fun as hell.

Beerus: Let's just get this over with so you can leave my universe.

We all went inside the building. Me, Goki, and Vegeta have to look ridiculous. Can't believe I have to wear this heavy suit while more gods are here. We all walked into a big room with a table. Beerus sat down at one side and Champa sat down at the other side.

Champa: Vados.

She nodded and her staff started to glow. A weird pod thing appeared. It opened and it looks like a bunch of weird eggs are inside. Champa took one and tossed it to Beerus.

Champa: I found these delicious delights in my universe. I'm sure it will blow away your tastebuds!

Beerus removed the shell and ate the weird egg.

Beerus: It is good.

Champa: See?

Beerus: Whis. Show them.

Whis nodded and his staff glowed. A bunch of ramen noodles appeared on the table.

Champa: What are these?

Beerus: They're called ramen noodles. I assure you, it's better than that egg you gave me.

Champa grabbed some ramen and took a bite. His face lite up and he quickly ate all of his noodles.