Chapter 9

"C'mon guys! I know you can do it!" Hearing his gentle and supporting enthusiasm somehow managed to help the class increase their efforts.

"You know, for someone who looks so kind he's a real slave driver." A female with a ponytail commented. With her forearm she wiped some sweat from her forehead while she continued to jog.

"That may be true but," a student with green hair caught up next to her, "he's just so handsome."

"I don't know about that but he has my vote for being a totally cool guy!" The ponytail girl turned to her left to see her other classmate join the conversation. "Wouldn't you say so, Kendo?"

Jogging through the the starting line, for their fifth time that day, Kendo was able to see their homeroom teacher standing with arms crossed next to their new assistant teacher.

The new teacher was tall and lean, a simple white coat with a black shirt underneath and jeans on, all in all he was breathtaking. His unruly hair and his simple freckles, combined with that face was utterly attractive. His personality was great and his actions were always positive and polite.

Which is exactly why Kendo and her classmates were completely caught off guard when he had them participate his own training exercise. They hadn't expected him to do this, hell they hadn't even expected to meet him from the start.

Making eye contact Kendo found her face heating up. His eyes were another great feature.

"You guys are doing great! Just one more and we'll be done for today! I know you can do it!" Though the vote of encouragement was meant for the whole class, Kendo momentarily found herself thinking that it was directed, directly towards her.

"R-right, Midoriya-sensei!"

"You got it man!"

"Anything for you Midoriya-sensei~!"

Keeping in pace with her class president Setsuna had come to notice something. Something that she knows her president would be embarrassed about.

"So...," Setsuna saw Kendo make a quick glance at her before facing forward, "you and Midor—"

"Nope, not now." Increasing her pace Kendo made sure to keep a very far distance from her notorious teasing classmate.

"That's fine, I guess I'll deal with Midoriya-sensei all by myself." Setsuna let out a mischievous giggle, she simply couldn't wait to tease their new teacher.

——————————————————————

Closing her eyes and opening them again Setsuna found herself back in UA's cafeteria sitting with her gal pals while every other student bustled about in the background.

Two days have past since then and Setsuna couldn't help but feel that whatever she did towards Midoriya-sensei, it simply failed to get a hilarious reaction from him. She tried teasing about how they both share a similar hair color, attempted to probe at his love life to make him nervous, even going as far as to make subtle sexual innuendo jokes just to see if he would noticed.

He didn't by the way.

Setsuna sighed in exasperation.

"What's wrong Setsuna? Are you feeling ill?" Looking up she saw her classmate Ibara, the holiest girl she's ever met, staring with concern.

"Nah, nothing's wrong." She stopped speaking for a moment before re-continuing. "Okay, well, see I have a slight problem with our new teacher."

"Oh my. Did he do something to upset you?" Ibara covered her mouth in worry. "I didn't take him to be that kind of person."