Chapter 63: The Known Unknown

Narrator's POV

"Now i can feel at peace ,Its her turn next" the elder one said ..

"When is that going to be? I really want to get this off my shoulder and sleep a night of relief.." he said as he stretched his arms...

"Hyung lets stop here." The younger one spoke

"What?" The elder one couldn't believe his ears

"Yes i cant do this anymore."

"Why not?" The elder one asked but the younger one chose to stay silent.

"Did you forget what happened because of them , did you forget how are little happy family was ruined because of them?"

"I havent ! I haven't." The younger one raised his voice before continuing "but i cant do this to her." His voice broke..

"Why not? We are so close in achieving our goal"

"I dont want this anymore."

"But why?" The elder one held the younger one's shoulders and asked..

"I cant see her like this! My heart hurts to see her like this? I - hyung i , i dont know whats wrong with me ? The way she clung to me and cried , my heart felt like breaking , her sobs and her screams were too much for my ears, i couldn't take it ."

*slap* the elder one has had enough

"Dont you dare fall for her" he said

"I - i cant help it ." His voice broke

"What? Dont you remember what they did to us?"

"Dad? Mom? Our family ? Dont you remember what happened? Have you forgotten the cries of mom? The cries of our sister??" He pointed towards their sister who stood by the window quietly.

Even her happy expressions had now turned to those of anger as she looked at him with fury..

"I do but this— i just cant." His mind was in a state of turmoil, he didnt know how to answer his elder brother..
He knew he was right and how all of their happiness was snatched from them , but a part of him just didn't want to do this..

He held the part of his shirt which was soaked from her tears as scene from earlier flashed in his mind..

Uptil now he had done everything with his other 2 siblings confidently and without any regret but today he couldn't see Y/n crying , he just couldn't .

-

Y/N's POV

Today was mom's funeral day , Oppa had arrived in the morning, after that , we both cried alot together while sitting in mom's room and remembering all our moments with mom.

Oppa shed silent tears as yoongi shi consoled him..

I on the other hand didnt shed a single tear , i had cried so much that you could say i was out of tears now .

Almost everyone we knew was here , Dr kim Seokjin ; my mother's psychiatrist was here too , Namjoon sunbae and Rika were here too , taehyung probably told them...

"Y/n."

i looked at taehyung who sat beside me on the bench.

"I told them."

"Yea."

He was talking about Namjoon sunbae and Rika but then a weird question appeared in my mind.