𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛

DUMBLEDORE'S DEATH
"𝖺𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝗄𝖾𝖽𝖺𝗏𝗋𝖺!"

—THE NEXT FEW WEEKS PASSED BY RATHER QUICKLY AND IT WAS NOW 30TH OF JUNE

—THE NEXT FEW WEEKS PASSED BY RATHER QUICKLY AND IT WAS NOW 30TH OF JUNE. Alexandria had been out of the hospital wing for the past week and had been helping Draco with the vanishing cabinet. "Harmonia Nectere Passus," mumbled Draco one last time, stepping back when the cabinet made a clicking noise.

He looked at Alexandria with widened eyes, her reaction like his. "You did it, Draco."

The cabinet opened and in came out: Bellatrix, Sirius, Fenrir Greyback, and a few other death eaters Alexandria didn't recognize.

"Lexie," said Sirius, gripping the girl— who had rushed over to him immediately— tightly. "You're okay."

"I missed you and Remus so much," said Alexandria truthfully after pulling away, smiling when he kissed her head.

"So did we—"

"Sirius, I want to give her a hug and talk about how much I missed her, too, but our lord will kill us if we don't finish this!" exclaimed Bellatrix, already halfway across the Room of Requirement.

"Right," nodded Sirius, giving his goddaughter an apologetic look. "I'll see you later."

She nodded, watching as he walked away— and so did her boyfriend. "Sooner than you think, actually."

And as soon they were gone, she rushed out of there.

Finding a shortcut to the Astronomy Tower, Alexandria frowned when noticing Harry there. "What are you doing here?" She whispered to him.

He pointed up, making her realize Dumbledore on the ground— looking weak and shaking.

She looked delighted at that, but then her attention was caught by noticing someone with blond hair rushing up the stairs— not noticing the two siblings.

"Good evening, Draco," said Dumbledore calmly as the boy was pointing his wand at him. "What brings you here on this fine evening?"

"Who else is here?" Draco asked, voice shaking. "I heard you talking."

"I often talk aloud to myself. I find it quite useful, actually, for alone people. I would've recommended it to you, but it seems like you're not so alone anymore. Tell me, Draco, how's Ava?"

Draco sneered. "Not so useful, it seems, as you don't even know her real name. Don't call her that wretched name."

"Draco, you are no assassin—"

"How do you know what I am?!" scoffed Draco, even though his hands were shaking. "I've done things that would shock you!"

"Like cursing Katie Bell in hopes that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco, I cannot help but feel these actions are so weak that your heart hasn't really been in them."

"He trusts me!" exclaimed the boy, showing his dark mark. "I was chosen."

Dumbledore looked taken aback. "Then, I shall make it easy for you—" he pulled his wand out.

Draco was faster, though, and said, "Expelliarmus!"

"Very good. Very good."

A click was heard and Dumbledore's eyes widened slightly.

"You're not alone. There are others. How?" asked the man.

"The vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement. I've been mending it."

"Ingenious. Let me guess; it has a sister. A twin."

"In Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage."

"Ingenious," repeated Dumbledore, seemingly impressed.

Alexandria was about to go, noticing the shaking in her boyfriend's body, but was stopped when her brother grabbed her hand.

"Draco, years ago, I knew a boy, and now a girl, who both made all the wrong choices. Please, let me help you—"

"I don't want your help! Don't you understand?" Draco's eyes teared up. "I have to do this. I have to kill you.. or he's going to kill me."

"Well, well," said a voice behind them. "Look what we have here. Dumbledore all alone and helpless."

"Good Evening, Bellatrix. I trust introductions are in order?" Dumbledore reacted calmly.

"Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're on a bit of a tight schedule," Bellatrix rolled her eyes, then looked at her nephew. "Go on, Draco, now."

"Sirius. James and Lily would be so disappointed in you," Dumbledore shook his head, looking at the said man. "You still have a chance to redeem yourself, you know."

Sirius scoffed. "I'd rather be with my godchildren."

"Harry would never be—"

"You don't know, still? And you call yourself the most powerful wizard?" Sirius rolled his eyes.

Alexandria let go of her brother's hand and rushed to the top of the staircase, eyes on Dumbledore.

"Know what?" asked the headmaster, eyes on Alexandria now.

"Harry Potter killed Lily and James Potter," grinned Alexandria, attention all on her now. "He's been on our side for years."

Dumbledore's calm look started to fade and for once— he started to get pale. "What?"

"It's all coming together, Dumbledore. Well, not for you. You're falling apart. Literally." shrugged the Slytherin heiress, looking unbothered.

"Draco, do it! Now!" Bellatrix repeated, getting back on track.

"He doesn't have the guts just like his father. Let me do it my own way—" Fenrir joined in.

"No! The dark lord has been clear that Draco has to do it!" Bellatrix cut him off.

Draco released a shaking breath, frowning when Alexandria stepped in front of him.

"Us Slytherin weren't always villains, you know. You shouldn't have treated us like one. Especially when we were just kids." Alexandria said, still not looking away from Dumbledore. "Avada Kedavra."

"You weren't supposed to do that!" whispered Draco as soon as they started rushing out of the school after killing Dumbledore.

"Actually, I was. That man has been ruining my life over and over again and did the same thing to my father and brother. It was only fair of me to kill him."

"We have to get you both out of here—" said Sirius, getting interrupted by his cousin's cackle. "Did she just light Hagrid's hut on fire?"

"Yes." nodded Alexandria.

Sirius blinked. "I want to join her, but I'm supposed to be the responsible adult. Where's Remus when you need him.." he shook his head in disappointment.

"You were supposed to apparate us out of here," Draco joined in with a look.

"Oh, right," nodded Sirius, grabbing Alexandria's and Draco's hand and apparating out of there— being able to do so because they weren't on school grounds anymore.