Chapter 4

Author’s note:

Hello I thought of this script at the glorious hours of 2am

And I didn’t want to forget so I grabbed some coffee and got to work!

This chapter is inspired heavily by StarTwinkle___

Because I can’t write conversations. Change of writing style a bit.

_________________________________________________________________

Compare to others of the same age, Boboiboy actually likes school. He’s been moving and fighting so much that one time he turned into an arsonist, randomly setting fires as he pleased around their neighborhood. He thinks the calming of a normal student life is needed desperately for his mental health. Making new friends in the process is just a bonus.

It is now 11:45am, meaning the last period has ended. Lunch time. Midoriya approach the dino-cap boy in the name of friendship. But just when he was standing up to get re-charged with his new friends as requested, he was once again surrounded by his peers to continue the questioning from earlier. The one that was in progress before getting rudely interrupted.

Todoroki has been giving the cold shoulder ever since he introduced himself, he only knows the boy’s name through Hagakure diligently listing off the name of everyone in class. So that one just straight up leaves for the cafeteria. While Bakugou just watching them from his seat.

But Boboiboy doesn’t notice this of course, thinking of answers for his friends’ questions.

“How did you control your quirk so well?”. Denki asked.

“I just have a very good teacher; his methods are strange but he’s very skilled!”

“You have 7 elements right? Why did you only use 3. I think using your lightning element would better for the side jump test.”. Mina questioned, raising her hand up as if this was a lesson.

“I was overusing Lightning, other elements needed their spotlight too.”. It was actually because Lightning said that if its not fighting then don’t call him, again.

The angry Pomeranian finally stopped glaring from his seat, stood up and charged over. Little explosions emitting from his hand:

“Oi Elemental bastard!”. Bakugou snarled at the one he deemed a rival for his future number 1 spot in the hero industry.

“Don’t think you worth anything just because you passed both tests in a day!”. He shouted and aimed his fist straight at Boboiboy’s face. Their classmates closed their ayes waiting for the burning impact and the scream of pain after. But it never arrived.

Bakugou’s fist laid still in Boboiboy’s palm, there was smoke coming from the two, everyone around them thought it was from Bakugou explosions but its Boboiboy pulling down Katsuki by the hand to his height to glare at him. The boy’s eyes turned a shade of Amber and burned through Katsuki’s.

“Listen ‘Kacchan’ I’ve had a headache since this morning and you are really tapping on my nerves. So could we please continue this sometime else.”. The actual reason for this aggression is that 7 times hunger doesn’t feel that good and Earth is starting to consider loosening the other’s leashes.

Nobody heard this exchange of course. They only see Boboiboy harshly throw Katsuki’s hand to a side and stared as the latter walk toward them with a smile. They just stood there stunned and amazed of the individual who had just pushed away Bakugou with no words said, the one in question went over and just simply asked: “Can I have lunch with you guys?”. Smiling even brighter than before.