XIII

Eliana really wanted her bruises to heal faster.

Annoyed, she quickly grabbed her purse and dug up the concealer, in a bathroom I started applying it in a rush.

She then took a moment to look at me in the mirror. Today she was wearing a pink checkered top and blue jeans. She was also wearing a golden necklace. This necklace was a gift from her biological mother and it meant a lot to her.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Eliana said to Alicia when she finally got out of the bathroom with her makeup on.

"That's not a problem at all Ms Snow" Alicia replied, putting on a mask of professionalism "Please follow me" Eliana was about to ask Alicia to call her by her first name but she was stopped when she heard a high-pitched scream.

"Let go of me, I said, let me go!"

Casey.

She also heard a male voice speaking.

"What's up, we're kidnapping little girls now?" He asked sarcastically.

"Giovanni, don't bring your children to work," the second voice was more serious and didn't have the same amusement as the first.

"This is not my child. Don Rafael ordered to bring her here "

"Rafael ordered you to bring some 10-year-old girl to our house?" the voice asked in disbelief.

"I'm 16, you idiot!" Casey shouted, indignant at how she was being treated.

"You're too short to be 16," Remi said, meanly.

"And you're too tall to act like a little prick"

There were a lot of people in the room when she entered. Her sister was in fighting mode. 

What Casey was wearing was a perfect example of how different the sisters were in terms.  She was wearing a black, oversized shirt. Underneath her shirt was a dark grey T-shirt with the nirvana logo. Her nails were painted black, and her eyes were shaped by black eyeliner. She was dressed in short, frayed denim shorts and worn-off black converse shorts.

"Let me go! I said let go! Fuck off!" Well. At least I know she can't be kidnapped that easily. When she saw Eliana, she stopped struggling and opened her mouth in shock.

"Eliana ?!"

"Why aren't you answering your goddamn phone, Casey?" Eliana asked, suddenly feeling a surge of anger.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on here and who the fuck are they?" Asked the boy around Casey's age, in a less cheerful voice now. Eliana guessed he didn't like being called a prick.

Everyone fell silent when Rafael entered the living room, even Casey was quiet for a moment.

"Let's sit and talk" he announced. Everyone obeyed him without saying a word except Casey, who glared at him and didn't make any move to sit down. Eliana wanted to tell her to do what he says, but she couldn't, something was preventing her from speaking in tense situations like this.

Rafael, on the other hand, did not seem to be concerned with Casey's behaviour. He ignored her completely. 

"Well then, Eliana, Casey let me introduce you to my two younger brothers - Milo and Remigio. They are both high school seniors. Boys, this is my fiancé Eliana and her little sister, Casey"

"I'm sorry, did you just call this woman your fiancé? "Remigio asked with confusion." You never even mentioned you have a girlfriend"

"Eliana is my future wife, we're not dating"

"I'm sorry I don't follow," said Milo.

"You're a bunch of freaks for kidnappers," Casey noted.

"Hey, watch yourself" Remigio shook his finger, and she snorted.

"Can anyone explain what exactly is going on?" Milo asked impatiently. But Eliana looked at Rafael, hoping that he would undertake this hard task instead of her.

"I want to know why some thugs pulled me out of the bar by force and pulled and dragged me here against my will"

"You were sitting at the bar!?" Eliana whispered in horror. She's only 16 ... Eliana felt like a terrible guardian.

"Focus Eliana," her younger sister said "Why am I here, why are you here, what the hell is going on?"

"Well ... because you know. Somehow it turned out as that " Eliana finished miserably

"What do you mean by that? What did that man drop out of the sky in front of you? Is he your destined mate? Why the hell would he appear all of a sudden? This is insane. I'm going home" Casey got up, very annoyed, and walked out of the living room.

"Casey, wait!" 

"Sit down, Eliana. You don't need to worry. No one can leave this house without my permission"

🤡🤡‼️