03 ㅡ oh, you could do that?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

although the human realm is a great place, it's the worst one to learn stuff from. there's a lot to this planet than plain knowledge that this realm's society is teaching students.

i mean, who wants to keep learning about how plants look like under the microscope and knowing what the names are for each and every part of it. no one, right? but that's what they're learning right now.

jungwon can't be bothered to listen so he sighs, looking out the window.

and just his luck, a whiff of a familiar scent and in a split second, choi seyeon steps into view - probably going somewhere more fun than this. jungwon questions how casually she's skipping class.

lowly, he chuckles in amusement, looking away while shaking his head - turning his attention to his friends who sit far from him.

sunoo looks like he's writing notes but is actually doodling nonsense. ni-ki has straight up fallen asleep, face planted on his desk - only his standing book covering his exposure.

an idea pops into jungwon's head and he immediately writes on a piece of paper that the three of them should get bbq after school - then passing it to sunoo who sits diagonally behind him. the latter quickly reads it and looks back up to jungwon with a wide smile, excitedly nodding.

and a hearty korean bbq is what they got for dinner before the three sung their hearts out in the karaoke with ni-ki taking the victory for scoring a whooping 100 on a korean ballad.

"that karaoke is broken." sunoo concludes as the three walk to a much more secluded alley that is an easy shortcut to the main road. "how could ni-ki get a 100?"

ni-ki only shrugs, "maybe you should learn more korean, hyung. you're really slipping lately." he taunts and sunoo wanting to hit him.

without looking, sunoo accidentally bumps into someone who immediately curses in annoyance. "oh - i'm so sorry, i wasn't lookingㅡ"

"did you just bump into me?" the guy turns to them with a strong glare, shooting daggers at sunoo who could only apologise once again. behind the guy sunoo bumped into were other guys their age. there are about twelve of them together. "who do you think you are huh?!"

"we're really sorry, it was an accident. we didn't mean to disturb you." ni-ki tries to calm the situation, standing a little in front of sunoo, who jungwon sees is gripping ni-ki's arm in fear.

jungwon catches sight of some of them holding wooden bats and that's when he realised that they're deliquents.

"accident or not, y'all have ruined my day!!!" he shouts, raspy voice echoing throughout the small empty neighbourbood. he pushes ni-ki out of the way and takes a hold onto sunoo's collar with his left hand then pulling his right arm back, fist accelerating to hit sunoo's face.