Chapter 19

BROKEN DREAMS CLUB
☽ ✮ ☾

POPE HAD SLEPT AT HOPE'S HOUSE THAT NIGHT

POPE HAD SLEPT AT HOPE'S HOUSE THAT NIGHT. He was amazed that she had electricity and internet working. Freya had made her famous lasagna's for dinner, and Pope loved it, said it was the best he ever had. This of course pleased Freya a lot.

Pope had also spent hours asking her questions about the supernatural. He was fascinated by all of this, and he was a curious boy. Hope didn't mind his interrogation, and she liked explaining everything to Pope. The next day, they had planned to meet with the Pogues to test out the equipment they had stolen. That was the reason he had stayed at her home actually since she was the only one who had internet and electricity.

So Pope and Hope had spent hours on the internet reading how they had to use the equipment at her house. But he couldn't stop himself from asking Hope, supernatural questions related, which amused her. Besides Kellin was delighted to see they were getting along, and she loved that she got to see her nephew more.

In the morning, they were eating cereals while watching the TV. Pope was happy since his at home hasn't been working in a long time.

"What's going on between you and JJ?" Pope suddenly asked her, while she was eating her cereals.

"Nothing?" Hope said confused.

Pope gave her a knowing look. "You two flirt all the time."

"Nothing happened or is happening between us, I swear. JJ is just acting like that for fun with me. And I'm not interested in dating anyway."

After Roman, she wasn't interested in being in a relationship at all. Besides she didn't trust herself with boys, once she had a crush she could be blind with love and she didn't want to be betrayed again. Besides loving a Mikealson was a death sentence, she didn't want JJ to get hurt because of her.

Pope sighed. "I just, don't want you to be hurt. JJ has his issues, and he doesn't do relationships."

Hope rolled her eyes. "I won't get hurt since nothing will ever happen between me and JJ. We are just friends. But it's nice that you wordy about him." Hope told him with a smile.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Hope is confused since she was sure they didn't invite anyone to come over. And her aunts didn't have any friends here yet. Hope stands up and goes to open the door, to reveal an irritated Sarah at her doorstep.

"You bitch!" said Sarah as she entered her house. "You choose to hang out with those Pogues instead of me." she continued disappointed, crossing her shoulders.