Prologue

"Men are simple creatures, Alena. They don't require much from a relationship. To try and figure men out is a complete waste of time." The older woman walked over to the young girl and stared straight into her eyes.

"In this world, you must always put yourself first. At the end of the day, the only person you will have is yourself. The more you work on yourself, the better you are, the more desirable you become. You never have to do any of the chasing my dear. Men will be attracted to you like moths to flame."

The girl remained silent as the older woman placed her index finger on the tip of her chin and gently lifted her face up.

"You are such a beautiful young girl. With this face you already have an advantage in this world. However, you know that a pretty face alone is not enough, don't you?" She paused to allow her to answer.

"Yes, madam. I understand." She replied back with confidence. The older woman's expression remained still as she released her fingers from her and walked a bit further, facing the window and stared out to the garden in her castle.

"Tell me, Alena. What are some important characters a woman must have in order to thrive in life and relationship?" It was like a pop quiz and she answered without thinking, for the answers had been engraved deeply into her mind.

"Resilience, adaptability, intelligence, ambition, patience, the ability to read the room and people, charisma, mystery, femininity and..." She paused a bit before continuing.

"Sensuality." The woman smiled for the first time since the moment she summoned the young girl into the room. Feeling proud that she remembered the basic survival traits she had taught her.

"Yes, Alena. As a woman in a man's world, you need to play the game right. You can never win by trying to compete with man with masculinity, that is their strength. You must rest and work in your femininity. Sensuality is a god given gift for us women that when used well and combined with the other traits, will get you far in life."

"Now, you have mastered the art of seduction. Now you also understand that the flower you have between your legs is more powerful than you can imagine." She took a seat on a throne that was carved into the floor.

"Now, moving on. kindness and empathy. Everyone loves these two traits. Society requires them for you to be seen as a decent human being. However, even though normally they are positive traits, you must be really careful with them. If you do not have control over them, you will be taken advantage of."

The young girl stared at the madam and nodded her head. The last part, she had experienced before. She learnt it the hard way and the impact ran deep within her.

"Last but not least, there is love. I do not forbid you from falling in love, Alena. When done correctly, love can be a wonderful thing. However, you must use your brain before your heart. Make sure the man deserves you before give your heart to a man."

It was her last piece of advice before she stood up and approached her once more.

"Our meeting today will be the last lesson you have from me. I have taught you everything you need to know. Since tomorrow is your eighteenth birthday, you'll finally be able to explore this world on your own. I no longer wish to confine you to this place. You're free to go wherever you want in life."

This time, it was the young girl who stood up from her seat. She walked over to the older woman and for the first time in a while, she held her hand and smiled. It was a rather bold action coming from her since she had never done it before.