Chapter - 17 Saving him?

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

" Rave? Mec? " I yelled, walking into the creepy-ass warehouse, and into the stony basement.

The lights were dimly lit, probably a bulb or two here and there. I entered the rusty dungeon cell only to find Rave and Mec at the other corner of the room, outside the cell.

The cells smelled so reek and stank of urine, probably of the alcohol or gasohol and rust.

Five of them were on their foot, chained around the wrists and neck, heads dangling down as blood dripped down their shit heads.

My anger tried to surface but I was soon to calm myself down.

Only because of him. For him.

" Kneel!! " My voice sounded so bold and a series of echoes were heard. They all immediately obliged.

I whipped one of the guys head, back with his hair which such a force that everyone jolted awake at the clink of the chains.

" Why did you do it? "

" Do you think I will answer? " He gritted.

"Yes!!" I smirked.

I love a good challenge. What I love even more is, when people underestimate me and then become pleasantly surprised.

Most importantly Never underestimate the power of a woman.

I made my way towards a table that probably had some of the best weapons, purely for torture.

Pleasure.

Knives, blades of different sizes layed in front of me

Knives, blades of different sizes layed in front of me. My hands were dying to touch them.

"Out!" I said to both of them. They almost immediately left the cell.

I glanced at every one of them, trying to think of a way to kill each, in a different way. Nothing could suffice the anger I was trying to control.

" What? Afraid to show your face? " the same guy flashed a wolfy grin showing off his entire set of yellow teeth blended with his blood. "Whore!"

" Call me that again, and you'll find my steel somewhere uncomfortable. "