Time in which you cannot turn back

*Time Skip*

Zariah waited patiently for the Avengers to come back with the stones. She found herself standing on the roof quite often; hoping they would show up. She hoped that they would be able to get them, she could get Loki back. Would he be happy of knowing the fact he would be a father? Would this be something he would want? So many things ran through her mind about him and everyone they lost. If she had these powers that were so great, why couldn't she stop Thanos? Why couldn't she stop him and save everyone?

After a few moments on the roof, she could hear the Benatar approach; hope in her heart she prayed that they were able to succeed. As the ship landed, she felt a sense of dread in her heart all of a sudden. The hatch opened with the Avengers and what's left of the Guardians exiting with faces of defeat, anger and sadness on their face. She stepped forward looking for Thor; Nat passed her placing a hand on her shoulder, no words were spoken as she walked away.

They failed... She knew this... Her hope officially shattered as she looked for Thor; anger now on her face. As she met face to face with her best friend, she walked towards him giving him a hard slap "What did you do?! You promised me!!!" tears started to form in her eyes as she started to hit Thor's chest in anger; he quickly grabs her and pulls her into a hug as she wept hard into his chest "You promised me..."

*Time Skip 6 Months Avengers Compound*

After losing to Thanos in a way, once again; Zariah was depressed. She lost the chance to get Loki back and for him to be with her as they raised their child together. Natasha and Bruce would fight with her to eat and sleep, her stomach was growing but she looked very underweight. She was giving up.

One morning, Natasha was fed up with it; she stormed into Zariah's room which on a daily would refuse to leave. She could see Zariah under the covers just laying there. She huffed irritably as she moved to strip the blankets from her "GET UP! NOW!" she said in anger "You aren't the only one that lost someone! But you have a gift! You have a part of Loki in you, growing and he or she will be coming soon and once they are here, nothing else will matter. But you cannot give up, you just can't!" Natasha said in tears as she watched Zariah sit up with tears of her own.

"How do I move on Nat?" Zariah replied in almost a whisper. Nat shook her head a she took a seat on the bed next to her placing hand on her cheek "You don't move on, you keep going, for them and one day; when we have the chance, they will be back with us." Her voice had so much hope in it and it brought Zariah out of her funk for a moment as she nodded at Natasha. "You're right... I'm so sorry..." she said with tears as Natasha quickly embraces her "We will get through this together.." Natasha said softly.