Chapter 20

We Need A Resolution - (ft. Timbaland) Aaliyah

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

"Thank you for letting me stay the night." I say as I walk into Darlene's house.

"Your welcome. Can I ask why at such short notice?" Darlene asks with a small smirk.

"My brothers annoyed me so I'm going to be here for awhile. If that's ok with of course." I reply as I threw myself on the sofa. She rolls her eyes at while sending a small smirk.

"Why are you so dressed up tho?" I ask in a confusion.

"I'm going to Ace's party. Practically the whole school is going." Darlene says as she dragged me upstairs to her room.

Once we got there I had a look around. She had white walls with lots of posters and vinyls. She had cool red led lights which gives the room a very seductive vibe.

I look to see her wearing a cute bodycon green dress with spaghetti straps, which stopped in the middle of her thighs. The dress really showed off her curves.

If I wasn't straight, I would let her ruin my life.

"You look hot, like really hot." I say as I sat down in her bed.

"Thank you lovely." She put of her lipgloss.

"Yeah, how come I wasn't invited."

"Well, you haven't talked to any of us for almost a month. And you're also invited but we didn't think you wanted to go." She says as she's facing her mirror, styling her braids.

"I have extra dresses in my closet, have a look." She walks into the bathroom.

"How do you even know I was planning to go?" I ask sarcastically.

"Raquel, I've known you for 2 months, you would never miss out on a party. Even though this is your first one." She yells back. I roll my eyes at her comment.

I walk to her closet and start to look for an outfit. After looking around I was about to give up until I found THE dress.

 After looking around I was about to give up until I found THE dress

I scream in happiness. I quickly get changed into the dress. I have a look at myself in the mirror, the dress hugs all of my curves. It also makes my ass look massive. My boobs are spilling out and my waist is snatched.

Once I was done changing I borrow some of Darlene's makeup.

Once I finished I do my hair I slick my hair into two buns and leave the rest of the curls down. I borrow some jewellery from Darlene. I picked a silver rhinestone chocker, a cross necklace and matching earrings. I put on a few rings to help.

Darlene walks out of the bathroom and her jaw drops.

"Shit! Raquel your ass is massive!" Darlene laughs.