{09}🍀

*FIRST PERSON*

A sparrow starts to fly at the two of you.

Sparrow:"CHU!"{noises in panic}.

It lands on Tanjiro's hand, trying to talk to him.  Flapping its wings as it speaks.

Tanjiro:"What happened?" {trying to understand the bird}.

Zara:"can you talk to him Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro:"yes, I learned to talk to birds..."

Zara:"impressive, but... What is he saying?."  {You were confused as to why the bird didn't speak like the other kasugai crows.  Especially when it's a sparrow}.

sparrow then points its wing at the blond man who was still clinging to the poor female as she tried to push him away.

zara watched the scene of the blonde with a disgusted face, while tanjiro spoke to the bird.

Tanjiro:"I understand, I'll do something about it."{he says to the sparrow being answered with relief}.

Zara:"I don't understand how you do, but I'll help too!"

Sparrow:"CHU....."

Zenitsu:"Please help me!  Please marry me!  I'm begging!" {He begs}.

The girl doesn't pay attention to this and does her best to get him off her.

Tanjiro rips the blonde from the girl, with you looking at the two boys.

Tanjiro:"What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road?"  {keeps screaming, crazy that this man would treat a woman like that}.  "Can't you see she doesn't want to be a part from you? And don't go make trouble for your sparrow either!."

Zara:"what were you thinking?"

the boy looked at another girl's voice, he was quiet for a few seconds until he started screaming again and clung to her.

Zenitsu:............"PLEASE HOME WITH ME!!!!"😭{grabbing at your feet while you tried to let go}.

Zara:"GET OFF ME YOU DESPERATE CATTLE!!!"💢😡{ you screamed in rage while he was at your feet}.

Tanjiro:"GET HER FEET OFF NOW!!!"💢💢 {tanjiro writhing in rage and trying to push the boy away}.

while the boys were trying to pull the boy, the girl saw the situation and got scared and not understanding, and decided to sneak out of the scene.

the boy finally got off her feet and decided to speak, but before he took a beating to the head.

Zenitsu:{crying of pain}😢😭!!

Zara:"dude.... WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??!!💢

after crying. he tried to speak again.

Zenitsu:"These uniforms!" {He ignores what Zara said, instead he lets them know who he is}. "You're those people from the Final Selection!" {He points}.

Tanjiro:"No one I know is like you!  I do not know you!" {Tanjiro replies back, still angry}.

Zara:"I don't even know you crazy!.

Tanjiro:"EHH?!"  {The boy screams in shock}.  "But we met, remember?! We met, remember?!"  {He repeats, continuing to scream like a madman}.

Tanjiro:"You're the only one with the problem! Like your memory!." {He retorts}.

Zenitsu:"you remember me too don't you?" {pointing at you}.