Chapter 1

Walking through the gates of Alfea, Sage could feel and hear all of the thoughts and emotions surrounding her, eyes flashing; she squeezed them shut while shoving earphones in to help her block out everything. Bloom cast a worried glance over to her sister. She then proceeded to take out her phone to type that she was going to look for Stella and for Sage to stay at the main gates. Handing over her phone, Sage proceeded to read then nod whilst handing the phone back over. Bloom walked away, casting one last look over her shoulder to her sister. 

"Wow, you are so lost." Bloom looked over annoyed; the arrogant blonde boy continued to speak, the look not deterring him. "I'm impressed with your confidence in the face of complete ignorance." 

Bloom quickly retorted, "I don't need your help, but thanks." 

Blondie laughed, "I don't remember offering it." "So presumptuous." "You must be a fairy." 

Bloom looked down, smiling with a voice of disbelief, "I am a fairy." The boy looked at her with a questioning glance. Bloom quickly followed up with, "Sorry, that's just something I never thought I would say. Three months ago, my sister and I didn't even know that the Otherworld existed." The boy looked at Bloom in wonder. 

"Your sister? And she would be where exactly?" Bloom grins at the thought of her sister, "she's at the main gate, waiting for me to return with Stella." 

"Ah, well, if you are lost, which I'm not saying you are, and if you need help, which I'm not saying I'm offering. This is the Specialist Hall. The Fairy Hall would be that way."  says the boy whilst pointing her in the right direction. 

Bloom smiled, "Right, and I definitely know what a Specialist is!" the boy smirked. "Right, I'd be happy to-" "Mansplain it?" Bloom cuts in, "Seems like your thing". 

Another boy, brunette this time, comes over to the two whilst yelling, "Quit perving on the first years" Bloom took that as her opportunity to leave as the blonde boy was distracted. 

"Riv, just give me one second. Yeah?" the boy says whilst glancing over at his friend. "Why you gonna chase her?" the brunette asks as he watches the retreating figure of the redhead. "Nope", replies the blonde. 

"Bloom?" 

"Yea. You must be Stella. I hope you don't mind. I told my sister that I'd go find you while she waited at the gate." Stella, being completely understanding in that Sage was part mind fairy and might find the sheer number of people hard to deal with, nodded, saying, "why don't we go get her then, and I'll bring you to Headmistress' Dowling's office." 

"Right, let's do that." 

With that said, the two girls set off for the main gate in search of the blonde girl named Sage. 

Sage's POV 

I leaned against the pillars, my eyes closed with music blasting in my ears in the hope of drowning out the sound of others and focus on myself. I was in my own little world, focusing on the song's lyrics when my shoulder was tapped. Opening my eyes, I saw my sister and a blonde girl, who I presume is Stella. Bloom smiles and makes a gesture for me to follow her and Stella. I smiled and went along with the two girls.

After a short while, we stopped outside an oak door; seeing that there weren't people around, I found it the ideal time to take out my earphones and try to be the least bit social. "Thank you for bringing us here Stella, I'm Sage, by the way, sorry for not being so friendly earlier; I didn't mean anything by it; I just find it a bit difficult to be in crowds," I explained hoping that she would understand. 

Instead, Stella just smiled, "It's not a bother, really, totally get it! Well, I'll leave you both to it, I'll be back later to bring you to the suite." and on that note, Stella walked off, leaving Bloom and me to enter Miss Dowling's Office.