241-245

Chapter 241

    An off-road vehicle drove by the wind in the desert that stretched 100 kilometers to the north of Dongfeng City.

    Several off-road vehicles behind were chasing and surpassing this one, and then it drove up and overtook the other vehicles.

    "Political commissar, can I go home? " The girl who got out of the car wore a half-sleeved military uniform, stood up straight and saluted, and asked.

   The  political commissar looked at the girl with eyebrows flowing in the sea, laughing big Eyes, upright posture, always very eye-catching in the military uniform.

    "Wang Sitian, your mission is completed, and your vacation is approved, but you still have a very important task to do, which is a mission instructed by your superiors. , I have to talk to you."

    Those who got in and out of the cars behind were all big and small men in military uniforms.

    "It's her sweetheart who is coming back. Political commissar. Is that bastard named Nie Weimin? Wait, Wang Sitian. We will all go to 714 in the future. Then you will see us bullying him." Whistle, screamed.

    The political commissar gave Liu Xiaohong a bottle of water:" dare to shake the sand in your mouth tightly, don't fight with them."

    "If you dare to bully him, I will tie you to the rocket and put them all into outer space." As Liu Xiaohong said, flying up a few stones and kicking a group of lads,

   the  lads are gone: "Why? , The fat water does not flow outsider Tian does not understand, this foreign monk, why rob girls from us, don’t you know that Dongfeng City has been a place with wolves and little flesh since ancient times, we are exhausted here, he is in a capitalist country Coveting to enjoy, when he comes back, we must give him some color."

    After five years of working together in isolation,  which young man doesn't like Liu Xiaohong, who is beautiful and has outstanding professional ability. After all, of the opposite sex that the lads see, she is the only one of the right age.

    It was really hateful. She told everyone that she had an object who study abroad.

    So, Nie Weimin had been in the United States for five years, and he didn't know that she had set up a lot of enemies for him now.

    "What the leader means is that although He Junqiang has repeatedly said that he will come back, it is obvious that he has stayed abroad. What is even more annoying is that many of his scientific research directions are good for our communications satellite majors. It is very important. The country spent a lot of money to train him, but he turned aside, but went to work for the capitalist country. Now, go to his father and try to persuade him to come back. This is your most important task at the moment." The political commissar said.

    "Guaranteed to complete the task. "Liu Xiaohong said, running away.

    After  a few steps, she guessed that the leader could not be seen, she began to twist her hips and dance in the desert, screaming.

    "Do you still like her? Is she still your popular lover? Have you seen her going crazy, like a monkey? "The political commissar looked at Liu Xiaohong who was going away, and asked the guys behind him.

    The boys nodded together: "Political commissar, don't you think she is cute even if she is crazy and twisting her ass?"

    A group of big and small boys all laughed.