𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝔀𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

"You look beautiful Avu"Aunty praised me cladding the red heavy ambroided dupatta on my head

Today is my wedding and I can't be more happy about it I am getting married to the love of my life. It's exactly like my dream wedding just my parents aren't here I so badly wish that they were here they passed away in a flight crash when I was 18 years old thankfully Aunty and Uncle adopted me as they didn't have any kid and they love me just like their real daughter but I miss my parents a lot.

"Avu let's go jiju is here"Avantika my cousin informed she made me stand arranged my dress and led me downstairs where the wedding is going to take place.

I reached downstairs somehow descending the stairs was one hell of a task in this heavy lehenga plus the heels.

Avantika made me sat beside Aarav who is my to be husband and the love of my life we met in college's first year,became freinds and than fell in love a typical love story.

"You look beautiful"Aarav whispered in my ears as I felt my cheeks heat up thanks to this long veil that no one is able to see it.

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself"I whispered back as he laughed.

"Was it a compliment or insult"He asked jokingly as I let out a chuckle.

"Var Vadhu varmala ke liye khare go jaaye"Panditiji announced breaking our cute moments as we stood up for the varmala.

"Stop this wedding now"A voice boomed stoping us I looked up to see that there was a man a year or two elder than me . He has brown eyes black set hair and a perfectly sculpted face he looked like a hero straight walked out of a movie but why is he here that too stoping my wedding.

"What are you doing here and why are you stopping our wedding"Aarav asked standing in front of him.

He just pushed Aarav aside and started advancing towards me as my heart started throbbing faster with every step he took.

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me why is he doing this I don't even know him nor have met him in my entire life.

"Dont you dare to touch my Wife"Aarav said pulling me towards him as I heaved a sigh of relief.

"She is not your wife get that in your brain"He roared and went towards the Mandap and brought the sindoor container.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him are they playing tug of war with me pulling me here and there.

"Leave me who are you and why are you stopping my wedding"I pushed him and shouted at him.

"You know what you are mine"He said and took the pinch of sindoor and was about to apply it on my head as I stepped back .

"Don't be stubborn quietly get married to me or else no one will be able to save you"He deadpanned as his voice sent shiver through my spine.

Aarav tried to step forward when he took out a gun scaring me to core

"Dare you to step forward I wouldn't mind pulling the tigger"He said pointing the gun at Aarav is this man some psycho or what.

He put the sindoor on my forehead as tears started falling from my eyes this was definitely not my dream wedding getting forcefully married to the person whom I don't even know.

Tears made its way through my eyes this was definetly not my dream wedding.