fourty one. (m*)

This Chapter Contains Sexual Activity/ Mature Material Such as Oral Sex And Omorashi.

Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

Not proofread, ignore errors and spelling mistakes.

-Chapter Fourty One-

"Koo, Make Sure you go to the toilet before we go. I won't be Stopping this time, Okay?"

"No, I'll Just wait until we get Home." Jungkook whined, Dismissing Taehyung's warning as he cuddled Yeontan to his chest with a pout. He wasn't a Fan of Using other people's bathrooms at all. He'd much rather make his bladder suffer then use the toilet of Someone Else's Home. "I'll Be Fine!"

"I won't Tell You Again, Jungkook. Use the Bathroom before we Leave."

Despite the Strict Voice that the elder Spoke In, The tone that would normally make him obey, Jungkook chose to be stubborn. He shook his head with a whine, the bell on his collar jingling as he stomped past him out of the door and towards the car that was parked on the driveway. Mrs Kim chuckled at That, Watching with a smile while Taehyung's Face had morphed into a Displeased Stoic Expression, all emotion gone from his face as he watched his Boyfriend behave like a brat.

The elder watched as Jungkook pulled the car door open with his sweater paw, climbing into the passenger seat with Yeontan before closing the door and crossing his arms with a pout, allowing the puppy to climb into the back seats to curl up and nap.

Jungkook insisted that he could hold his bladder. It was only a Twenty Minute drive. He'd be Fine, Even after drinking all those fruit smoothies that he made with Mrs Kim.

Yet not Only Five Minutes into the drive, Jungkook was already Making faces of discomfort, His hands Pressing on his crotch as he nibbled anxiously on his bottom lip.
Taehyung noticed Jungkook starting to figit and wiggle in his seat, he rose a brow, his lips twitching as turned a sharp corner. "Baby, What's Up?"

He knew Jungkook needed to Pee. The younger had drank a lot of Smoothies that His Mother had made and of course, his Bladder was obviously starting to stir after a while.

But It was Jungkook's own fault for not listening to him, and so He wasn't going to stop the car. His Little One would learn the Consequences for disobedience in due time. If Taehyung wasn't going to punish him, then Jungkook's Bladder most definitely will.

Almost a minute later, The younger's Eyes teared up, and he urgently tugged on Taehyung's coat sleeve. "T-Taehyungie, I Need to Pee!" When Taehyung merely ignored him, he continued to pester and whine, rambling about how his bladder was about to burst. But considering that he was told to go Prior, This behaviour was starting to irritate the elder.

Clicking his tongue with an irritated growl, Taehyung was quick to stop the car on the side of the road. Jungkook Looked up, Immediately whining as Taehyung's right hand forced it's way into his pants, and past his Boxers. Without any warning, the elder started to rub Jungkook's Tip with force, the moment he felt the younger's dick against his fingers.

"Didn't I Tell You to go before we Left?"

"Y-Yes But-" Jungkook squirmed, his brows contorted together as he attempted to close his legs in order to guard his sensitivity. Taehyung scoffed at That, his Fingers brushing against the curve of his ass before they slipped inside his unprepared hole, a whine emitting from the red-cheeked ravenette.