Chapter 72

Wow. You guys were raging in the comments last chapter... Don't worry! It'll all be explained in the future chapters ahead!

I hope.

Sorry for the late update!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

After Mikey passed away, Takemichi return to the past to fix their current future.

Year 2006~

Chifuyu saw Takemichi punching a wheel while shouting like a madman at the park one rainy day. He approach him and found out that he was the future Takemichi. Takemichi then later revealed what happened in the future telling him that everyone was dead and was killed by Mikey. This greatly shock Chifuyu as Takemichi continued with his 'training' while shouting.

Having enough of listening to Takemichi's shouting and seeing him ruin his hands, Chifuyu grab Takemichi's hoodie and pulled him away from the wheel harshly, causing Takemichi to crash on the ground. Takemichi cried about how he couldn't do anything. He ask the other on how can he save everyone to which he had no idea. He covered his eyes with his hands before lifting it up a bit to look at it then he told Chifuyu that Mikey died in his arms.

Chifuyu sat beside him and comforted him. Chifuyu told him that they will beat Mikey.

"It sucks to not be able to do anything against my death. Mikey is too strong. No one can really beat him. And no one can really comfort him. Well, unless it's Y/n-san but... you said that Mikey-kun most probably also killed her in the future, right? Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that... maybe Toman can and not just Y/n-san alone." Chifuyu said while smiling at Takemichi.

After a while, the rain finally stop. Takemichi stood up and he determinedly said, "I have made up my mind, Chifuyu. Until I become Toman's number one, I won't come back to the future. This is my last "Revenge" ".

After that, they went to a bath house to wash themselves and talk about their theories and guesses about the future and what they did in the past to get that kind of future.

Meanwhile in Yokohama~

A young man with purple eyes and tanned complexion was seen sitting on the floor with his legs crossed over each other in a random rooftop over-looking some places in Yokohama. "I'm... under so much pressure." He started talking with his back facing the others standing behind him. His bleach blond hair was seen moving with the wind together with his hanafuda earrings.

"If I had known a day like this would come and that you would come visit me... Kisaki." He continued now standing up. "You know what that means??" He ask.

"Let the troubles come." He answered. He then turn his head slightly behind him, and he ask, "Why did you come??"

"Because that's my "Revenge"." Kisaki answered seriously while looking at the young man wearing a red coat in front of him.

" Kisaki answered seriously while looking at the young man wearing a red coat in front of him