Chapter 3

-3rd Pov-

Y/N woke up early in the morning and did his daily task. He was getting use to doing it without his shirt on, so he didn't bother wearing them.

As he was doing his push ups. Eren came out of the tent with a sleepy face. She had a toothbrush and a towel in her hands. Once she saw Y/N she became wide awake and her face turn red.

Y/N: Oh Morning Eren.

Y/N smiled at her but she tried to not look at him.

Eren: A-a-a-a-a-a... M-m-m-m-mor-morning Y-Y-Y/N

Y/N: Are you alright? Your face is red.

Eren: I-I-I I'M FINE!!!!

She proceed to ran off as fast as she could, leaving him in a daze.

Y/N: What was that....

Ashborn: You are denser than a bulletproof glass...

He finishes up his exercise and wear back his clothes. He then waited for the girls with Kaval and Gido.

Kaval: Ah! What's with these girls! They take too much time.

Y/N: It's one of the mysterious we will never find out.

Gido: Here they come.

The boys look toward the two girl who was walking toward them.

Eren: Umm sorry did we make you wait?

Kaval: Damn right you did!

Eren: You don't need to be so pushy about that.

She then proceed to look at Y/N. Her face turns red immediately and slowly moves away from him.

Y/N: Seriously what's with her (-_-;)

Shizu who was right behind Eren froze. Everyone look at her with confused faces.

Eren: Shizu-san?

She then started to groan in pain. But her groans soon turns to a scream. She knelt on the ground and look up the sky. Her mask started to crack and light erupts from it. The entire area soon lit up in flames.

Kaval: Akkk!

Gido: What?!

Eren: Shizu-san!

Kaval kept looking at the flames and Shizu before he realizes who she actually was.

Kaval: Shizu? Shizue Izawa?!

Gido: Are you talking about the Conqueror of Flames?!

Y/N: Who is that?

Gido: She was a legendary hero who retired long time ago.

Kaval: Then why is she here right now?!

The cloud turn dark, Shizu started to float and flame was generating around her. As she started to cry, her tears were evaporated by the flames.

Rimuru: Rigurd! Evacuate the the people!

Rigurd: Yes! Rimuru-sama!

Flames then consume her, later a spirit emerge for the flames.

Gido: That's the fire spirit Ifirt!

Kaval: Then there is no doubt! She is the Conqueror of Flames!

Gido: Haaa Life is short...

Y/N: Hmmm I can grind that right?

The spirit roar loudly which send a shockwave at them. Kaval quickly makes a magic barrier but it broke like a fragile glass. Blowing all four of them away. Y/N flew away and his face was planted in the earth. He quickly pop his head back out with an angered look.