Chapter 32 [The deal]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

We had been speaking with the member's of night raid and we were all getting pretty acquainted, Bulat prefered if i called him Bro and Leone prefered that i call her Sis or "Onee chan" but i still had to meet there boss so we could sort out a deal.

Leone made me and Akame new clothes which i wasn't very upset by it since they were rather comfortable, and i was quite a fan of Akame's new clothes she really look's good in black and i hate to admit it but her thigh's really looked great.

Lubbock:"Hey Tatsumi boss is back you'll be able to talk to her now."

Tatsumi:"Okay then let's meet her."

Lubbock:"Okay let's go."

After a couple minute's of walking we made it to the lake side where her and that pink haired girl were there having something to eat.

Lubbock:"Hey boss!"

Najenda:"Yo."

Mine:"So this must be that punk kid that you've been keeping an eye on

Mine:"So this must be that punk kid that you've been keeping an eye on."

I remained silent toward that pink girl, i didn't want to start a fight so i spoke gentely to there boss.

Tatsumi:"So you're there boss?"

Najenda:"I think so, so Lubba this is that shadow sword kid."

Lubbock:"Sure is."

Tatsumi:"How many nickname's do you have for me?"

Lubbock:"A lot."

Mine:"Ya know i got a nickname for you, how 'bout shrimp?"

Tatsumi:"I've been called that several time's your gonna have to be a little more creative than that."

Najenda:"Please don't mind her she can be a little mouthy sometime's."

Tatsumi:"Yeah Lubbock told me all about her."

Lubbock:"*Cough* Bitch! *Cough* sorry had something in my throat there."

Mine:"Excuse me!?"

Najenda:"Both of you calm down and don't fight i'm not in the mood for that right now."

Lubbock:"Yes boss!"

Mine:"Suck up."

Najenda:"Mine!"

Mine:"Sorry."

Najenda:"So i heard that you had to talk to me about something."

Tatsumi:"I was wondering if we could sort out some kind of deal."

Najenda:"Okay as long as you don't get any of my assassin's pregnant were good, cause if you do we might have a dead man."

Tatsumi:"*Chuckle* My old boss said much the same thing and no one's pregnant yet."

Lubbock:"For god sake Mine need's to get laid maybe then her aditude will change."

Mine:"I heard that asshole!"

Najenda:"I'm warning you both one more time and you'll regret it."

Tatsumi:(Don't these two ever get along?)

After a while we reached a deal without any argument and luckly Lubbock and Mine stoped there little argument.

Najenda:"I'm glad that we met a deal."

Tatsumi:"Thank you for alowing us to assist you in your quest to fight back against the empire."

The four of us went back to the base where Mine stoped me again.

Mine:"You may be part of the team but i won't alow it, the first time you get in my way you're a dead mother fucker! got it?"

I remained silent but that's not what she wanted.

Mine:"Hey fuck-face you forget how to speak!?"

I wasn't gonna be thrown around by some pink haired punk-ass bitch but i wasn't gonna start a fight either.

Tatsumi:"Listen you may not like me but if you leave me alone i'll leave you alone, how's that sound?"

Mine:"For now."

She finally left me alone and i thought to myself.

Tatsumi:(Man Lubbock was right she is annoying.)

I didn't want to pass judgement but she was making it kinda tough to do that, i hope she isn't trying to hide some sort of hurt.

Mine's P.O.V

Mine:(I can't get close to him or anyone night raid has suffered to may casualties to be friend's with anyone it's easer to just be distanced from everyone so if they die i won't be hurt.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]