𝚂𝚒𝚡

Lisa

"I..I don't think that's a good idea" I backed away slightly whilst shaking my head. Nope I don't think I can handle seeing a beautiful, cute and sexy naked girl. Especially jennie, I might not be able to control my gay-self at all.

"b-but..you wash..jenjen w-when cat" she tried making a full sentence but since she just turned human a few days ago, her speech isn't going very well but we're still trying. She just stutters A LOT.

"well yea because you were a cat so ofcourse you couldn't wash yourself" i spoke the obvious reason but she just shook her head stubbornly and gave me her little pouts again.

"wash j-jennie!" she aggressively points at herself with furrowed eyebrows.

Aww she's trying to look angry but she just look like a grumpy little kitten. Ha! This time I am not gonna give into her.

"no, you bath yourself" i spoke full of authority with my arms crossed over my chest as I gave her a stern look.

"l-lisa..wash jennie!"

I was startled when she called me by my name for the first time, the way she said it makes my heart beat quickly and my stomach bubbly.

No lisa! You are not going to give in. I reminded myself as I took a deep breath to calm my beating heart.

"jennie, no means no and that's final!" i raised my voice a little when irritation filled me up to the brim when she won't stop whining and being stubborn.

She stopped whatever she's doing and looks up at me, once again with wide eyes.

Uh oh-

"WAHHHH!" she cried out and started sobbing with tears streaming down her face.

Shit Shit! Ugh stupid manoban! Why did you raise your voice at her?! You are smart enough to know by now that she's sensitive. I scolded and hit myself on the forehead, whimpering when it stung quite badly.

"jen, I'm sorry. Oh god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to shout at you, come here" I kneeled down infront of her then brought her into a hug.

She sobbed into my neck and wrapped her short arms around me. Ugh I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have shouted at this poor baby.

I rubbed her back soothingly and pepper kisses onto her temple. Looks like that tactic is working because she calm down and snuggle closer to me.

I thought of a way to clean her up without having to look at her luscious body, my eyes gaze up at the tub full of water and a cloth hanging on the edge...

Ah! I have an idea now.

I slowly pull away from jennie, making her let out a sad whined but I stop her when she wants to hug me again.

"just wait darling, I'll wash you up" more like wipe her up because that's the only way I can control myself without looking at her mountains and...down there.

I took off her shirt, leaving her in a pair of panties and a sports bra that I recently bought and haven't wore them yet.

I let her stay seated on the toilet as I stood up to get the cloth and wet it with water, I took the hair-tie that I have on my wrist and tie jennie's hair into a messy bun.

"oooh" she exclaimed curiously when she pat her bun-up hair.

I giggled at her cute reaction and started to wipe her body. I slowly wipe both of her arms gently then her short but tone and milky legs then move on to her back, stomach and lastly her neck.