‧₊ ꗃ ⨟ 𓋰 . . . 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅

PART TEN!
[ The ReVe Festival ]

In which I give you an analysis of
Alana throughout the ReVe Festival era.

━━━ Album: 'The ReVe Festival' ━━━ Release Date: June 19, 2019━━━ Lead Single: Zimzalabim, Psycho

━━━ Release Date: June 19, 2019
━━━ Lead Single: Zimzalabim, Psycho

۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪┊ SONGS Alana got enough lines to show off her vocals, and she was pretty satisfied with the results

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ SONGS
Alana got enough lines to show off her vocals, and she was pretty satisfied with the results. Zimzalabim wasn't her favorite, but it was catchy. She preferred the other songs such as Psycho (her favorite), Umpah Umpah and Sunny Side Up!

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ STYLE
All Alana has to say was, what in the actual hell did the stylists smoke that day when they were gonna prepare the clothes for the comeback? (Zimzalabim) She straight up bursted out in laughter once she saw her first outfit. Purple jeans, a bright green skirt and a colorful vest with a t-shirt was a full no. She immediately called them out, but received glares and bickering instead. During the promotions you can clearly see Alana being fed up with her wardrobe, standing uncomfortable beside her members while being interviewed.

It was not until Psycho Alana became pleased with her wardrobe, but there was still room for changes and improvements, in her opinion.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ PERFORMANCES
With the glowing outfits and the colorful makeup, Alana became popular among fancams and newbie fans. With her charming-bright smiles and soft gazes towards her crowd, the fans became awestruck at her visuals and her vocals.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ PERSONALITY
Alana didn't really try as much as the other comebacks. Don't get her wrong, she was still this bubbly, precious and sweet person on camera, but she the concept wasn't for her and the whole project in general, something she wouldn't admit to anyone, not even herself. She's grateful and happy that they're able to get another comeback, but Alana has high expectations and to say that she was disappointment was an understatement.

ཻུ۪۪۪۫ RUMORS & SCANDALS
The only rumors and gossip from the Chinese girl was how she called out her stylists for their outfits. It didn't end well for Alana whatsoever, but the fans supported her statements and agreed. The choices of their clothing became a topic in the fandom for awhile.

The tabloids also called her out for her "shady" behavior by mimicking her statements about how she jokingly called out her stylists on a V-Live, portraying her as the bad guy and that she should apologize to her stylists. The fans went haywire for the way tabloids treated the Chinese member.