PEACEFUL SLEEP

June scrunched up his nose at the smell of the vomit, when he unbutton the suit jacket. June started to undress Noah and tried hard not to be impressed by his rock hard chest and perfectly washboard stomach.

Why is June's body so frail and small?

He is a man too, right?

When June was unbuckling Noah's belt, he froze when Noah's smooth hand encircled his small wrist. June snapped his head up.

Noah had sobered up after puking. He had grabbed June's had on instinct when he felt someone tugging on it. However when he opened his eyes he did not expected to get attacked with those brilliant blue eyes.

Noah's lips parted in surprise when he saw those doe like eyes. A hint of nutmeg seem to leak out from the dark iris as they swirled lazily over the blue that surrounded them. He felt himself get unintentionally mused by those blue eyes which reminded him of the endless blue sky.

"What?" June drily asked, who was also smitten by Noah's grey eyes. Noah's eye were sharp and grey. They  looked like clouds during a storm. Hard and hidden but alluring.

"Whoa, whoa!" Noah smirked, finally snapping out of his trance his hold tightening around June's wrist, "If we are gonna do it, I will be the top."

June scowled at Noah. He pulled away his hand from Noah's hold and hit the rock hard chest with his small hands, "Who wants to sleep with you? You hooligan!" he yelled, turning red.

Noah blinked before he brust out laughing. His deep voice rumbled from within shaking his chest and shoulder. They resonated beautifully in the empty living room.

June picked up Noah's shirt and vest, "If you are sober then take a shower, I will quickly make something for you to eat."

Noah observed June's red ears and mused, "Wanna take a shower together?"

"NO!"

Noah laughed again.

[Male lead's favorability point towards June Weng+5 current favorability points:5%]

💍💍💍

Noah opened his eyes slowly as he stretched , the bones under his flesh popped in a satisfying way. He froze when he noticed that the room wasn't his. He frowned, he was never able to sleep this peacefully in his room.

Suddenly, last night's memories hit him like a truck. After meeting with Clover and discussing about getting a divorce, once they secured their seat in each of their company, he had went to the bar to drink and got a little drunk. He then remembered talking to a beautiful stranger and asking the stranger's to take Noah to his house for the night so, he could avoid his dad.

He then vaguely remembered puking and the cute stranger screaming at him. And he was suddenly, getting undressed by the stranger.

Wait.

Getting what?

Slowly, he turned to his right side and froze.

The handsome stranger from the night was beside him.

June Weng laid next to him breathing deeply. One of his hand was resting on the pillow next to his face. His porcelain skin glinted softly from the morning light sipping through the curtain gaps, making him look like an angel. His round eyes were closed and his rosy lips were parted slightly, making Noah lick his own lips unconsciously.

June's butterscotch hair looked soft under the bright light and a huge urge to run his hand through the hair filled Noah.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Noah pushed himself up and planted his feet on the floor. He raked his hand over his dark hair. Noah had insomnia and was unable to sleep which eventually turned him into a workaholic. The fact he was able to sleep so peacefully was quite surprising.

Noah glanced at the sleeping June, a small smile graced his lips despite his confused feeling. It was not like he did not liked guys. It's just that with June beside him, he slept like a baby for the first time after his mother's death which was two years ago.

Noah placed his hand on June's open cheek and rubbed his thumb fondly over it. His smile grew even more wider.

So soft.

[Male lead's favorability point towards June Weng +10 current favorability points:15%]

💍💍💍

Noah glanced at June who was eating his toast,  "Give me your number."

The side of June's cheek looked a little buff, as he slowly chewed and sallowed his toast, "Why?" he asked, giving Noah a skeptical look.

"So that I can call you," Noah shrugged.

June placed his cheek on his hand and smiled, "Why do you want to call me?"

Noah looked at June, "We are now friends, duh."

"We just had a one night stand of friendship, that's all," June said, drinking the orange juice.

"How dare you!" Noah fake gasped, "We didn't even had sex and you give our relationship the title of one night stand."

"I am still not giving you my number," June said with a mouth full of scrambled egg.

Noah pointed his fork at June, "I know where you live so, it's fine by me."

June scowled, "You know friendship isn't forced."

Noah shrugged.

"Fine", June sighed, holding his hand out for Noah's phone. Smiling smugly, Noah took out his phone and gave it to June.

💍💍💍

Feed the vote and comment monsters.

ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ