MORE FORBIDDEN KIND OF LOVE

It had been a long day. Ever since Seth vanished leaving nothing but a trail of black smoke and some of his feathers behind. June had been hovering over Coral all day.

He had just finished casting a protection array around Coral's apartment building when he saw a suspicious person walking towards the building Coral lived in.

June scooped down and landed on the ground. He followed the person. He was sure it was not a human since their aura looked different from normal human.

“Angel, quit the stalkerish behavior,” the person chuckled and turned behind to smile at June.

Seth was in his human form. He looked the same expect he didn’t had any horns and wings. He was wearing dark jeans with a black leather jacket.

June narrowed his eyes at him.

“Why are you in your human form?” June asked.

“I live there.” Seth answered. He gestured at the building Coral's apartment was in, “as much as I love being dramatic, going inside the place of my residency in my demon form would be too much.”

June landed on the ground and took his human form. He was now visible to the humans. He stormed towards Seth who was smirking at him.

As June got nearer he realized Seth was two heads taller than him. June’s human form was same as his angel's form expect he didn’t had any wings or halo.

“As much as I don’t want to know why you are in your human form and living in the same apartment building as Coral—” June stopped and took in a deep breath.

“Shit,” he murmured.

He looked up at Seth who was clearly amused.

“I need to know,” June snapped.

Seth charmingly smiled at June.

“Well, aren’t you quite intruding,” Seth mused.

June just glared.

Seth had been watching June ever since, he vanished earlier. He was quite entertained by how June jumped and flinched whenever he felt something bad was about to happen.

“You love your human, don’t you?” Seth asked.

June looked away from Seth.

“I used to,” he lied.

Seth titled his head and met his June's eyes.

“My, my, my,” Seth said, his smirk growing, “a guardian angel in love with his human, that’s such a good start for forbidden love, isn’t it?”

“I said. I used to love her!” June growled. As much as he wanted to say he have no feelings for Coral. He wanted to respect the feelings of the old owner of the body. And Seth was not really helping him.

“Why did you stopped?”, Seth asked.

June was surprised by the sudden question but smoothly answered.

“Like you said,” he said, watching Seth with cautious eyes, “Its forbidden.”

Seth smirked. He held June’s chin and pushed his face up to meet his.

“You know what would be even more forbidden? More taboo?” Seth huskily whispered, enjoying the slight shiver that passed through June’s body.

Seth didn’t wait for an answer. He pressed his lips against June. He had wanted to taste the angel's lips the moment he had seen him.

June’s eyes widen at the unexpected action and pressed his hands over Seth’s chest and tried to push him away but gasped when Seth wrapped his hands around June’s waist and pulled him close.

June was confused.

His system hasn’t notified him of any favorability rating. This meant Seth felt nothing for him. Even if someone was just playing around with him, the favorability rate would at least be around 5%. This only meant Seth was unpredictable and feral.

June mentally smirked. He knew how to handle over egoistic and cheeky male leads.

Seth’s hand had reached downwards and was kneading June’s behind. June hooked his arms around Seth’s neck and pulled him close. He opened his mouth wider and initiated the kiss.

Seth was surprised but not displeased by June’s response. He pushed his tongue inside June’s mouth and almost moaned at the warmth of it, as his hands began to work faster.

June let out a soft moan which immediately made Seth's lower member twitch.

June suddenly pulled away from the kiss. Seth looked at him with confused eye. June said nothing as he licked his swollen lips while keeping an eye contact with Seth.

“You are very easy to seduce,” June smirked.

Seth raised his eyebrows.

June freed himself from Seth’s arms and took his angel form.

“As much as I did like to hang around,” he said as his wings sprouted, “I had a long day and need rest.”

Seth watched June fly away.

As June disappeared in the purple evening sky. Seth bend down on one knee and picked up one of June’s golden feather which had fallen off his wings.

A soft smirk played his lips.

“I will seduce you, sunflower.”

Seth watched the sky half hoping June would return. He shook his head at his own wistful thinking. He then made his way inside the building.

Seth smiled charmingly at the reception lady who blushed brightly and waved at him. He got inside the lift and pressed the button for the fourth floor.

As the lift moved, Seth saw his reflection on the lift and his eyes fell on his lips which were looking slightly swollen.

He grinned.

That angel knew how to kiss.

[Male lead’s favorability for June Weng +5 current favorability rating : 5%]

Ahhhhhhh!