Chapter 3

Julia looked at the door when the Dursleys entered and moved close to Rabastan unconsciously. Vernon stopped seeing a man in his house. Petunia narrowed her eyes at the man while Dudley just groaned that he is hungry.

"Who the ruddy hell are you? And what are you doing in my house?" Vernon asked angrily.

"Rabastan Lestrange. Julia's friend and protector from you filthy muggles." Rabastan sneered at them.

"How dare you bring home another freak?" Vernon turned his angry eyes towards her. She flinched and held Rabastan's hand tightly.

"Un-Uncle-" "Don't you dare talk to her in that tone Dursley." Rabastan said pointing his wand at him.

"You can't use that. She got a letter from the freaking ministry of yours for using it." Vernon said smugly but Petunia shook her head in fear.

"Vernon, he can use it." She whispered to him.

"She is right. I can use it as I'm of age. Let me show you." He pointed his wand at the vase. "Bombarda." The vase exploded into million pieces making Petunia screech as it is her favourite one. Dudley ran behind her mother even though he can't hide behind her.

"You! We gave you a roof over your head. We fed you. We clothed you and this is how you repay us? I never raised my hand on you but you crossed your limit. I think you need to know your place freak." Vernon stomped towards her and Rabastan flicked his wand making Vernon fly away and hit the wall.

"One more word against her and I won't hesitate to kill you." Rabastan warned him. "We are only going to stay for a few days. I hope you will shut your mouth about me living here if you don't have a death wish. Julia won't be doing any chores from now on. She will be given proper food and try to raise your hand again and I'll cut it off for you." Rabastan said his eyes shining with anger and pulled her with him to her room.

"You didn't have to do that." She said but she was thankful that he did it. She was really afraid of Vernon more than Voldemort.

"I would've killed him if it wasn't for James still with Dumbledore." Rabastan paced her room trying to control his anger.

"Thank you." She said softly after sometime and he looked at her.

"As I said anything for you Belle." He smiled and she felt something flutter in her stomach and smiled at him.

Rabastan looked around the room frowning and waved his wand around and the room expanded. The bed changed into king sized and all of Dudley's toys were gone. There was a couch near the bed and Rabastan sat on it.

"You should be thankful that it's me. If Bella or Dolph were here and saw them." He shook his head. "They lost their son and they would be so angry that those muggles treat you like this."

"I guess Neville won't hate you people if he knows the real reason." She said thoughtfully.

Rabastan didn't say anything and they sat in silence again. She looked out of the window and saw Remus. Her eyes widened. Remus doesn't know anything and he would be happy that his best friend is not dead. She stood up and Rabastan looked at her confused.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'll be back in a minute." She ran down the stairs and outside. Rabastan looked through the window and saw her crushing Lupin into a hug and he felt possessiveness surge through him. He didn't like her hugging another man. He watched as she said something to him and dragged him inside.

"Lestrange." Remus pointed his wand at him as soon as he saw him.

"Moony. I told you already." She said lowering his wand hand. "You said you trust me."