IMMORTAL LOVERS

It was raining hard but Seth continued to fly. After talking with May, she had give him the solution to get back June’s memories.

Seth stood by the spot where angels leave and enter earth. He impatiently waited for June.

“He got released today,” May said, “He should be returning to heaven after an hour or so once he is done with his job.”

She handed Seth the pouch.

“I still don’t like the idea of you two being together but June loves you and I promised him.”

May smiled softly.

“Please keep him happy.”

Seth bowed.

“I will, my lady.”

His wet hair sticked to his neck and his forehead but Seth didn’t bothered to push them away. Some minutes passed and Seth finally saw a mop of golden hair. He dashed towards the angel.

It was June with Aqua.

Seth flew in front of June who was laughing merrily at sometime Aqua had said. June stopped in mid laugh and watched Seth with curious eyes.

“What is a death demon doing here?”

Seth unconsciously flinched at the sentence but kept a straight face. He was hurt that June didn’t recognized him.

“June, I—”

Aqua stepped in front of June and glared at Seth. Both of them were muscular and tall. They both silently stared each other down.

“Step aside.” Seth deadpanned.

Aqua raised an eyebrow.

“ What do you want with June?”

“Non of your business.”

“ Erm, is something wrong?” June asked as he looked over Seth by stepping away from Aqua's towering height and made himself visible.

“Sunflower, I need to talk with you,” Seth said, his irritation for Aqua momentarily forgotten.

June’s eyebrows rose to his hairline.

“Do I know you?” he asked , titling his head to the side.

Seth felt the words stab him like holy verses, his chest clenched painfully.

“You used to know me,” Seth sadly said.

“Don’t trust a demon, June,” Aqua hissed.

Seth looked at Aqua with narrowed eyes.

“As much as you want to win over him—” Aqua turned a little red at that— "he is already with me.”

Aqua scoffed, “He doesn’t even know you.”

“He asked his memory to get erased!”

Both June and Aqua was surprised at the information. June knew Seth was the main lead of the story. He also knew, they had a shared history after all he was arrested for loving a demon. However, all of his memories were temporarily taken away from him since his system Venus was getting updated.

June had planned to go search for the male lead after Venus comes back with his memories, he had to wait for one more day. But he was surprised that the male lead came looking for him instead.

Aqua was arguing with Seth when June placed his hand on Aqua's shoulder.

“It’s okay. I will talk with him,” June said and quickly added, “You can go without me.”