Chapter 1 -- Reborn?

'Where am I? Didn't I die?" Thought the young girl as she sat up on the unfamiliar bed. She felt the plush mattress underneath her and realised she didn't know where she was. She sat up slowly, feeling a bit dizzy as she did so, regaining the memories of her new body.
"Caroline Forbes? Wait isn't that the blonde cheerleader from The Vampire Diaries? Why am I? Oh no."

The young girl was now in the body of Caroline Forbes who unfortunately died of overwork. It seemed as if the summer camp for the cheerleading team had just finished and it was the break before junior year. Which meant that the plot hadn't started yet.

The new Caroline had a lot to plan.

Caroline P.O.V(formally spelt Coraline)

I have so much to plan...I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the most important things to do.

1)Free Enzo.
2)Obtain Vervain.
3)Save Davina and Kai.

These are my top 3 priorities right now. I need to find a way to wear vervain without it being taken. I would hate to be compelled by Damon this time around. Piercings? Tattoos? Would tattoos even work? On a different note where would I get vervain from? Online?

I went to the computer, went online and searched it up. Surprisingly it was quite easily obtainable online. So I ordered some and it would be here in a few days. I deleted my search history so Liz wouldn't know and then I started to figure out how I would do this.

3rd P.O.V

While Caroline was planning a voice appeared, startling her.
'Caroline? Hi I'm the entity who placed you here.' The voice informed the young girl.
"Who are you? What are you?" Caroline asked carefully.

'You can call me Ari. And I'm a friend. I placed you here so you could have fun. You seemed very unhappy last life.' The voice answered calm and patiently.
"So what should I do now?" Caroline responded confused about what she should do.

'Well Caroline I gave you a bit of an advantage. With that plus your athletic experiences of your past life you should be perfectly fine.' Ari told the young woman kindly.
"Advantage? What kind?"
'You are an elemental my dear.'
"Huh? An elemental? How do I?"
'You'll be fine Caroline. It's very intuitive.' And with that the voice left.

Caroline just sat there confused. She was very happy she was a cheerleader, captain at that, in her past so she wouldn't be too OOC(out of character) and people wouldn't be too suspicious.

Along with her experience with mixed martial arts and cheerleading it seemed she was now an elemental. Would it leave if she was turned? Would she be able to be turned? Many questions ran through Caroline's head and she had no answers.

She put her hand infront of her and she thought of fire. Suddenly a small flame appeared and when she willed it away it left. She went to the bathroom and tested the water. Finally she went outside and tested earth and air.

She thought for a second and then faceplamed. She was basically the Avatar. The breathed out an exasperated sigh and chuckled twice humourlessly.
'Thanks Ari...'