chapter 9

Tina lakhani....
Comes close to them...
Shehnaaz was standing beside sid while her heart is having a huge fear...
Coz somewhere healing him has become the peace of her heart.....
And now when she knows that once the girl standing infront of them was the love of his life it's giving her pain....

T- nice to meet you sidharth....
She said with her evil smirk....
Sidharth is looking at her with emotionless face....
Sh- shehnaaz come we were getting late...
Saying he hold her hand and starts going from their without giving any shit to her...
While shehnaaz look at his face which is not showing any emotion....

Tina feel insulted as she thought that he will get angry and will definitely do something and she can again ruin him but this time her plan doesn't work.....

As they goes at the hall shehnaaz ask him....
S- sidharth....
Sid look at her and humed...
Sh-hmm
S- aap gussa nahi ho rahe mtlb normal ho aap thik ho na...
She asked being confused...
Sidharth look at her confused face which is looking dam cute and kiss her forehead with a smile....
Sh- main normal hi hu aor main gussa nahi hu coz vo yahi cahti hai ki main kuch akru aor vo phir se sympathy hasis kare par iss bar ye nahi hoga coz i have you beside me my support system.....
He said with a smile....
While with his each word her heart feel peace....
She smile and hug him while he also hug her back.....

They both reach the place where the meeting will be held...
The meeting start their is only few people only the models and the person of Rs_creation....

All through the meeting sidharth was totally normal and didn't spare a glance to tina while she is totally frustrated not finding a way to again humiliate him....

Soon the meeting comes to an end...
Everybody starts bidding bye to each other...
When they comes out of the venue tgey all saw media person standing outside.....

Sidharth and shehnaaz looks at umang with confusion as they didn't invite the media persons....
Umang also told them that he didn't know anything....

Soon Tina lakhani comes out and directly goes towards the media... 
Sidharth can sense what's going to happen...
M- mam as you have filed a case against mr. Shukla than now working with him again was not strange.....
T- person does mistakes and he also does a mistake and every body needs second chance so i am giving it to him...
As always she answer being the victim and great person....
Sidharth fist his hand hearing her answer while shehnaaz is all shocked....

They asked more questions and she replied being like a victim gaining sympathy.....

Again the same thing happen again he come in all negative  rway... His personality again being shown in a negative way... He again starts getting judgements.....

After so long he was becoming normal but again things get back like early.....

Shehnaaz look at him...
She know what he is thinking... 
She hold his hand and goes towards the car coz she know it was not the right time....
Sidharth is totally lost in himself....

They both were in car when she hold his hand and kiss it....
Which breaks his thoughts...  
S- aap strong ho sidharth pichli bar jo huwa vo dobara nahi hoga... Iss bar aap akela nahi ho main hu aapke sath... This time history will not repeat itself.....
She said and this time her voice is filled with determination.....
Sh- why.... Naaz why..... Hamesha nera sath hi kayu main hamesha aise strong nahi ban sakta i am fad up with all this i don't want to feel those feelings again it's feels so dirty when people looks at you with full of hatred..
He is fad up he is exhausted with every thing....
Shehnaaz kiss his head and make him lay on her lap..  Starts patting his hand....
S- every thing will be okay sidharth don't worry i am with you....

She is being strong but inside her heart is also aching seeing him in pain but she have to be strong to tackle the situation.....

They reach at his home....
She directly take him to his room before garima ji get to know about his situation....

She was about to go to get some food for him when he hold her hand....
She look at him....
Sh- plzzz don't go i don't want to be alone right now....
S- main kahi nahi jarahi bas kuch khane k liya le aao....
Sh- yahi se mangalo plzz...
Saying he pull her to him while she land on his lap....
He snuggle into her....
She without having any other option call servant to send food for them in his room...

After sometime food arrive and she feed him and make him lay on bed after getting so exhausted sleep took over him....

But she is aweak.....

She call umang....
S- umang ji hame apna plan abhi start karna hoga iss bar we can't let her ruin him again... Did you convence him.... ?
U- yes mam.... Maine ussko convence kar liya hai and now he is in favour of us...
S- then hurry up i am coming han aaj hi karna hoga jo karna hai coz kal press conference hai.....
U- yes mam....
I am also coming....

Saying he cut the call....

Shehnaaz look at his sleeping figure.....

S-ab aor nahi sidharth you will not suffer more main aap ko apr sahne nahi dungi....

She come close to him amd kiss his forehead cover him with the duvet takes the key of her scootty and goes from their....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें