Chapter 16: Welcome

"Moon child? Wake up. We are here."
I heard before coming to my senses and realizing we are in front of Lisa's house. I got up and unbuckled my seatbelt.
"You can move up front if you want. I'll be right back."
I said before getting out of the car and jogging to catch up to Lisa.
"Hey! Thanks you little butthole."
I said hugging her.
"You're welcome shithead. See you at schoo- oh wait we don't have school this week. Well I'll see you when I see you then!"
She said pulling away from the hug. I turned around and started walking away.
"Hey! Behave and use condoms! We don't need you pregnant!"
Nope. Not turning around. Not going to give her the satisfaction of knowing that I heard her and that my face is extremely red right now. Not letting her know.

I got in the driver's seat and started driving to my house... It was only about a 10 minute drive from Lisa's. I grabbed Joonie's hand and held it in mine while I continued to drive, just this time one handed.
"So... Moon child?"
"Yup. Moon child."
He said.
"Too bad I was half asleep and you didn't get a reaction out of me."
I said chuckling.
"That's fine... I still have an IQ of 148, so obviously I used my backup nickname."
He said smiling like he just won the war.
"Oh really? You think you won eh? We'll see about that Mr. 148."
We both chuckled and before we knew it, we were back at my house. It was dark already but hey, we we're back. I got out of the car as did NamJoon and we walked up to the door.
"Brace yourself"
I said.
"But I've already met them before."
He stated.
"Yeah but you were in my body. They wouldn't do anything to my body."
I said one more time turning the door handle and walking into my house. I grabbed NamJoons hand and walked further into my house.
"I'm home! I brought my boyfriend so don't embarrass me you little shits!"
I said trying to walk up to my room. Still hand in hand with NamJoon. We walked further into the house and saw Owen and Jax passed out on the couch and the TV still on with controllers in their hands. I sighed and let go of NamJoons hand putting  a blanket over the two and taking the contollers out of their hands. I'm younger than Jax but I swear it's like I'm older than him. I went back to grabbing NamJoons hand and pulled him up the stairs towards my room. Once we got in, I asked him if he wanted anything to drink and went downstairs to get him a water. When I got back, my stomach growled and we decided that it was probably time for dinner.
"What do you want?"
I asked.
"I'm fine with anything. I'm sure whatever you make will be great."
He said smiling at me showing his cute little dimples. I smiled back and decided to make my specialty, breakfast burritos!
I got out the potatoes and started cutting them to little squares, I put them in a bowl and added salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then I put them in the oven to bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. I started cooking the bacon and the eggs, then I got out the tortillas, cheese, and sour cream. After assembling them, we sat down at the table and and I awaited his feedback.
"Woah! This is really good!"
He said taking another bite.
"It's my specialty! And my favorite dinner so you might end up having a lot more of it."
I said finally taking a bite of mine.
"Is that a proposal I hear?"
He said chuckling.
"Maybe it is, Maybe it isn't. The world may never know."
I said back matter of factly.
"When do you leave Oregon?"
I asked finishing up my burrito and taking our plates to the kitchen.
"We have to leave in 5 days."
He said getting up and walking towards me then back hugging me while I did the dishes.
"Do you want to stay? You can borrow my brothers clothes. I'm sure he wouldn't mind... He would probably ask you to sign it."
I said chuckling. Sadly, I don't think he will say yes. I mean, why would he want to spend 5 days with me?
"Can I? Will I be intruding?"
He asked.
Wait he said yes?
"Of course not! Besides, Ill be in my own apartment in a few days anyway!"
"Ok then, sure! I'll stay with my lovely girlfriend."
He said. I'm glad he couldn't see my face because it was as red as a tomato.
"Thank you. It means more than you know."
I said turning off the sink and turning around to hug him. He layed his head on top of mine and we stayed like that for a while. Just in each other's embrace.
"C'mon. It's late, we should get to bed."
I said taking his hand again and pulling him up the stairs to my room.
"I'll sleep on the floor."
He said.
"No, you don't have to. Besides, don't you like cuddles?"
He chuckled.
"Ok."
"Just let me take a shower and get changed really quick!"
I said grabbing a change of clothes and getting into the bathroom.

After I was done, I went back to  my room and got in bed snuggling into Namjoon, and drifting off to sleep.

_______________________

Hope you like it!

                                 - Walrus
                                      (:3 っ)っ