Chapter - 19

Abhimanyu took her to the couch and made her sit

Abhimanyu took her to the couch and made her sit. He poured water in the glass and made her drink..
Shivani gulped it down while sobbing and kept the glass in the table.

Taking a sigh she continued,
"Jab tumne mujhse dosti Tod di na..us..uske kuch mahine baad..my brother got fever..first we thought as a nor..normal viral fever but when he co.. complaint pain in his ch..chest and started breathing shallowly we..t.. took him to the hospital.
Do..doctor asked us to relax till they do tests..
Next day...he was diagnosed with Pneumonia..Mom started crying watching h..her little boy in that state b..but I had t..to be strong fo..for them🥺..

He was kept under observation f..for a week and everything w..was stable till that time...
But tables turned suddenly..we all were in hospital, me and mumma were about to leave for home b...but th..then a nurse came and asked dad to meet D..doctor... T..there was a sudden rush a..at the ward....
M...mujhe ku..ch samajh nahi aa raha tha🥺💔", her voice came out as a whisper. Abhimanyu was constantly rubbing her back while side hugging her.

"Doctor s..said h..his health I..is deteriorating..he was ha..ving difficulty in breathing... They assured us that they w..I'll try their b..best b..but..
I followed him to..the room!
And there I ...I ..saw Atharva... breathing heavily doctor and nurses were gi..giving hi..him injections b..but they showed no effect...
I..in front o..of me my brother breathed his last.....💔💔", completing this she broke down in tears badly.

Abhimanyu hugged her tightly, he know how soft-hearted she is and that scene would have scared her badly.

She was very close to her brother and he too loved her like anything. His loss effected Shivani badly..

"Af..after that ...my parents changed completely.. I k..know they were severely affected bu..but I too lost my brother na! Wo bhul h..hi gye ki they ..have a daughter too😓!!
They behaved like I am a burden on them... I was told that I should understand the scenarios and learn to manage and adjust!!! Wo bhi kiya phir kyunnnn kyunnnn mujhe saza mili...", she shouted and her face was tear drained.

"Maine jyada bhi kya maanga tha thoda sa time thoda sa pyaar hi toh chahiye tha na....
Uske bhi layak nahi kya main🥺!!?", she sadly spoke up.

"Shivi😟", Abhimanyu whispered wiping her tears.

"Sab sahi kehte the Shivani bahar aao khyaalo ki duniya se..
Real life bahut alag hai inn sab se jaruri nahi sab tumhari marzi se ho😐!!! But I was an idiot kaha sapne dekhti thi ki meri life bilkul perfect hogi.. pyaar se bhari kuch galat nahi hoga par ....🙃", she chuckled sadly.

"Shh shant baby!!! Everything will be fine....🥺❤️", he cooed her like a baby.

"Thak gayi hun Abhi thak gayi hun main..... Har baar main hi kyu samjhu mai hi kyu adjust Karu... mai hi kyu sunu...I am tired of understanding so much... Mera bhi Mann karta hai ki koi meri baat sune mujhe samjhaye mujhe pyaar kare💔!!!", she sobbed in his chest clinging on his tee shirt making it wet with tears.