Not So Happy Memories

~May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind towards each other that Christ Jesus had.~ Romans 15:5

Sorry this took awhile guys!!! 😭😭 I was coming up with ideas for that Naruto book! So far I got 4 options!! Which you guys will see after I'm finished with Above The Surface!!

FREAKIN 96 FOLLOWERS!!—

3rd P.O.V:
____________

At King Candy's Castle...

Sour Bills green eyes were filled with worry as he fanned King Candy, not saying a word as he paced.

King Candy gasps when the donut cops walk through the doors, the frowns on their faces not promising anything good. "Did you find them—? Tell me you found them!"

The taller donut cop shook his head sadly, the shorter didn't look at him.

King Candy's face was still in shock, mumbling; "You didn't?" He laughs hopelessly before pouting to the doors, "Go! Leave me."

The donut cops leave. The doors closing being the only as King Candy stared at the ground. After a few moments he lifted his head, his expression showing that he came up with an idea as he started to walk away.

Sour Bill jumped up and quickly paced himself behind King Candy, not stopping his fanning as they disappeared behind the curtain.

. . . . .

With a angered frown, King Candy marched forward, the metal doors sliding open to reveal blue wires, big and small as Sour Bill rushes to keep up.

King Candy pulled out a napkin from Tappers, a code was written on it as he followed the sequence on the pad. "Up, up. Down, down. Hmm, hmm. Hih, hih... uh, Start!"

"Oh, the code! That's the sweet lifeblood of the game." With the help of Sour Bill, Kind Candy tightened the twinkled rope around his body before he jumped into the dark void.

"Where are you? The Stadium, no. Jumbotron." King Candy grinned as he found the code he was looking for, "Ahah! There it is. The winner's cup."

He tapped the code twice, opening it to reveal all of the golden coins that were won during past races. He rolled though them, looking for a certain medal; "One of these things is not like the others... it's you!"

Grabbing the smaller box, King Candy's eyes lidded and he hummed, "We're going to give you a nice new home." He pushed himself higher to reach his code, tapping it twice and placing the small now inside. He code glitched for a moment before the medal appeared around his neck and he chuckled gleefully.

He tugged on the twizzler rope and Sour Bill pulled him to the door. "Success! Sour Bill, I'm going out. You're in charge of the castle until I get back!"

He didn't bother to acknowledge the two codes far away from the others, Vanellope's outlets sparked as (Y/N)'s code still has a single wire, glitching as it swayed in the void.

. . . . .

Calhoun kept her handles on the handles on the shuttle, glancing at Felix before speaking, "Your face is still red, you might wanna hit it again with your hammer."

Keeping his lovestruck look, Felix leaned his head in his hand. "Oh, that's not blunt force trauma ma'am. That's just the honey glow in my cheeks."

"Oookay?" Calhoun moves away from him to the other suede of the seat as the blue handyman sighed. "Ma'am, I just gotta tell ya... You are one dynamite gal."

Calhoun gasped as memories started to dolls in her head.
. . . . .

"Wow! You are one dynamite gal!" Finishing her shooting practice, Calhoun looked behind her to see a rather handsome man smiling at her.

"One dynamite gal!" He reached across the table and placed his hand on top of hers as they shared a milkshake. (Not calling out anyone who would like this type of thing, but.... ugh. Why you all up on my milkshake bro?)

They clinked their wine glasses together in a toast as the sun started to set. "Dynamite gal!" (😑... I don't think I'll be able to handle 'dynamite gal' this long, props to Calhoun!)

"Dynamite gal." Calhoun was frozen in happiness as he got on one knee and shown her the engagement ring.

"Dynamite—!" Before he could finished his sentence, the Cy-Bug busted through the churches windows, screeching as he dived in front of Calhoun to protect her.

. . . . .

Calhoun screamed in anguish as she sharply pulled over, scaring Felix as she opened the shuttles doors. "Get out!"

Felix furrowed his eyebrows in worry, "All I said is you're a dynamite gal!""—

"I said get out!" She yelled, pain in her voice as her hair covered her eyes.

Felix reluctantly climbed out, flinching back when Calhoun flew away at full blast.

He sighed as he started walk towards the castle. "Oh, jimminy jamminy." (If that isn't rejection idk what is!😰)

. . . . .

With a sigh, Felix steeping onto the chocolate welcome mat as he knocked depressingly on the doors and taking of his hat while he kept his eyes down.

"Yes?" He looked up, seeing no one was there and hummed confusingly before looking down at a green sour ball. "Oh. I'm Fix-It Felix Jr., sir, from the game Fix-It Felix Jr. Have you seen my friend Ralph?"

Sour Bill squinted his eyes in suspicion as he stayed behind the door. Wreck-It Ralph?"

"Yes," Felix nodded slowly before smiling happily whilst putting his hat back on. "yes, that's him!"

"Should've lock him up when we had the chance." Sour Bill spit out bitterly as Felix looked at him concerned. "Locked him up?"

"I'm not making the same mistake with you." Sour Bill reaches behind the door and pulls a switch, looking down the hole Felix fell into as the welcome mat shut again.

___________
Note: Yeah, it was pretty short. 😓😓Sorry this didn't involve our dear (Y/N) and friends BUT! They will come in the next chapter and it will be longer!

I've been mistreat in a lot of anime recently and frankly, I'm getting addicted! 😭😭 and I don't even care! (Liar!)

my brother found out how Neji died and boy when I tell you I was crying again! He was pestering me for WEEKS trying to find out how he died and to say he's upset would be an understatement.

He also saw that bomb ten tails threw at the building shikamarus and ino's dads were in and he legit said "If you didn't see it, it didn't happen." And I'm proud!😭😭😂
__________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW ❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 1094