Chapter 55

"... I'm going to give you a chance to be Mrs Bernett, but tomorrow I'm coming back to have you sign it. That is not a question." She says to me .

They all walk out . Blood is still oozing from my nose . I'm still almost naked , as in in a bra and panties .

I know that my baby is still alive because a few moments ago , I felt a movement .

And again , it's time for cold water . I'm catching a flu.

The guard walks in and pours me with water. His face is very apologetic as if he doesnt want to do this . But I can imagine the threats that came from those crazy hags .

"W-why d-do y-you d-do this? If-f you d-dont want t-to?" I stutter feeling cold .

"At first,  they told me that you wrecked their homes and you were planning on wrecking the thinner one's home .

I believed them . But when I found out that you're pregnant , it doesnt really matter what you've done . Your child does not deserve that .

When I tried to pull back on this , they threatened to kill my wife and kids . I'm sorry ma'am , I know that I could've made a better choice but I dont want anything to happen to my family." He says .

I nod in understanding.  Honestly I expected it.

Then suddenly the doors are dragged open with so much anger . I look at the two women getting closer . Have they not had enough already?

"Leave." Genna says to the guard . He looks up and nods . He leaves but not before throwing an apologetic glance at me.

He closes the ware house door and the entrance looks completely black .

"So you tried to escape?" Genna asks . What the fuck?

"What? No." I reply. Her hard hand collides with my cheek as she slaps me hard .

"Dont you dare make a fool of us , you bitch." Melanie says . She pulls out a long extension cord .

She folds it and pours water onto it . She begins hitting me with it . On my arms , on my thighs, on my shoulders . On my face .

"Let's get it up a notch ." She says , grabbing a really thin whip .

She hits it against my skin and it begins cutting through my skin . The cuts are not deep but they are very painful .

I scream out in pain. These two aren't even bothered .

"Please , I didnt try to escape. I never tried to leave Genna. Please , please ." I beg , tears burning out from my eyes .

She just states at me .

"I warned you Cassandra Smith . I warned you to stay the fuck away from Ace , but you didnt listen.

Cassiey dear , had you listened to me , youd be in your own apartment living lavish . Having the happily ever after that you deserve.

Aren't you tired of being hurt? Ace will never love you fully.  Just sign the papers damnit . Dont make my life difficult , just move on already.  You want to call hin and tell him?" She asks me.

"Never , I love Ace . If dying for him is what I'm going to do today , then that's what I'll do . " I say to them both.

Melanie puts her hand on my neck and locks eyes with me .

"You do not love Ace . Leave that word out of your mouth do you understand me?" She says .

"I love Ace." I struggle out .

She tightens her hand around my throat . And she growls at me , the longer she holds me the further I feel as if I'm dying . I cant feel myself slipping in and out of consciousness.  Blood is running out of my body and quickly from my lips.