Chapter Thirty-Five

Zaiden's POV

Auria has been gone for more than at least 10 minutes and I am getting real impatient as the second goes by. I stood from my seat setting down enough money to cover the bill and getting her stuff walking in the direction of the restroom.

Turning the corner I'm met with Sawyer carrying her bridal style and she looks to be passed out. "What the fuck happened to her!?" I ask taking her into my arms immediately "I dont know, she just came out the bathroom amd fainted in my arms" he says "didn't you see anything?" I ask walking out yelling at everyone to get the fuck out of my way.

I got to the car and Elijah started driving with me hurrying him. Auria wasn't moving any at all it's almost like she's dead like her body is lifeless, she had a faint heart beat and it was frustrating me. "Fucking hurry up already!!" I yell wanting to just murder everyone in my path, who the fuck did this to her?

Soon we pulled into the hospital and I rushed out with her still in my arms to the door. "Someone please help her!" I shout as doctors and nurses came running towards me with a stretcher and oxygen and whatever else I wasn't paying attention to as they started to shock her with an defibrillator and this made the worst thoughts come to my mind what if she's dead? What if I didn't make it in time? I won't live with myself knowing this is my fault.

They took her away with one of the nurses stopping me at a huge metal like doors. I pulled my jacket off throwing it on one of the chairs and getting my phone from my pocket calling mom.

"Zaiden?" she ask sleepy but I didn't care that I woke her up at this moment. "Mom, Can you guys please come over here I'm at St.Marks hospital " I say my voice low and broken "what? Why? What happened? " she ask and I could here her moving around "Auria is hurt mom I don't know what happened " I explained "its okay my sweet boy we're already on our way" she says and this gave me some relief "alright then" I say before hanging up.

I also gave Ezric a call so he could come over here and he was already on his way. Lastly I needed to call Asher and Noah I need to know who did this and why and when I do god, my parents and even Auria could get mad at me once she's out of this situation but if it was my closest friend who did this or it was the pure goddess her self I'll fucking murder them. Why would someone do this to her she fucking pregnant for fucks sake.

"Asher...?" I ask as he picks up "I need all the camera footage from the Nouveau Picnic mostly who went in and out the females bathroom around 7:50 to 8:10, I need this done quickly because I'm gonna lose my fucking mind" I say full on boss mode, I hardly get this way with my friends but when I do they know I'm not in the mood to play cat and dog. "I'm on it" he says and I hang up dialing Noah right after that.

"Hey man " came his voice over the phone "hey, so someone tried to fucking murder my girlfriend and child that's if they haven't succeed in that because I don't know what's going on...I need you to go get a copy of the reservation for tonight from the Nouveau Picnic and check it if anyone names' is familiar to you both you and Asher could meet me at the St.Marks hospital once y'all are done " I gave him my orders "of course we'll be there soon" he says in response "good" I say handing up.

I turn looking at the door where they took her but there was nothing but silence and I honestly hate this I should've just went with her then I would've seen who did this. It must be someone that her bodygaurd didn't think was any harm to her so who could this be. I had to rule off the obvious that it wasn't a male who did it because it's suspicious enough for a male to enter a females bathroom without being seen so it has to be a female but who?

Who would want to hurt her and why the fuck would they choose that time to do it. I know I have a lot of enemies but hurting my family is where I draw the line and I swear to god woman or not I will fucking peal the life away from that low life that dare to hurt her.