forty-two: riddled

chapter forty-two ❝ he poisoned the well, i was lying to myself ❞riddled

chapter forty-two
he poisoned the well, i was lying to myself
riddled

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy snuggled deep into her blankets, sleeping soundly for the first time in a while. That is, until her phone began ringing. She groaned, reaching for her phone on the nightstand. "Hello?"

"Kenny?"

Stiles's voice caught her attention. More specifically, the petrified sound he had. "Stiles? What's wrong?" She asked in confusion.

"I already called Scott, but, I think I was sleep walking. I don't know where I am." Stiles whispered. "And my leg, it's bleeding."

Kennedy crawled out of bed, "Oh my god. Where are you?" She turned on her light, walking towards her closet.

"I don't- I dont know." He cried. "Kennedy, please find me."

Before Kennedy could answer, the line suddenly went dead. Kennedy exhaled sharply, looking down at her cell. She looked around, her mind racing. Something was wrong with Stiles. Stiles was hurt. Her phone began to ring, it was Isaac.

"Isaac,"

The Lahey spoke up before she could say more. "Something is wrong with Stiles." He said.

"I know, he just called me." Kennedy told him, running a hand through her hair. "What do we do?"

Isaac looked at Scott, standing right in front of the bike. "Meet us at Stiles's house." He told her before handing up. Kennedy rolled her eyes, opening her closet. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a gray long sleeve. She grabbed her car keys, rushing out of her room and out of Peter's apartment.

༺❀༻

Kennedy walks up to the front door of Stiles's house. Scott looked at her, hugging her tightly. Kennedy was fragile, that much he knew. Sure, she could hold her own and she was a remarkably independent girl, but she had lost so much and her worrying about an injured Stiles caused her to reek of anxiety. Isaac patted her back, keeping his hand there as he lead her inside. The three of them rushed to Stiles's room, realizing they weren't alone.

Lydia and Aiden spin around, "How did you know? Did he call you too?"

"I heard it."

Kennedy quirked a brow . "Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask." Aiden says to her. Kennedy sighed, nodding in agreement.