TWENTY | 二 十

NOTHING INVOLVED.

    Long evening continued as Satoru blankly stared at the white ceiling of hotel room.

Thoughts may spread fastly, promises may be made.. but actions and patience was what he lacked the most. That was the conclusion he came to after overthinking what happened a few minutes ago.

And since he couldn't fall asleep at all because of the fact that he was up only 12 or less hours today, nothing else then overthinking is going to await him for the rest of the night.

"What should I do..?"
Boy asked a question, yet there was no one who could answer it, not even he himself. Atleast he thought..

"Go and apologize."
Out of nowhere, Suguru who was supposed to be sleeping spoke up sharply to his friend. Satorus whole body stiffened at the thought that he knows what exactly is going on between him and Ryuna.

"Don't be surprised.. I knew about this awhile and I wanted to make sure it's true. Don't worry, anything between us, stays between us and as your best friend I'm giving you an advice,"

Geto continued on talking until he paused for awhile, waiting if Satoru has to say anything or not.. yet the boy kept quiet and listened, for the first time.

"Go and apologize."
He repeated quietly and if Satorus ego still told him otherwise he will surpass it. His heavy body lifted up from the bed and a silent sigh escaped his dry lips.

It was hard to admit, but at a time like this he needed somebody to help him. Hopefully enough, his best friend offered him help right away..

"Thanks Suguru.."
White haired boy was grateful to Geto, but still somehow regretted that he has to say sorry.

Say sorry for something what is not even that bad.. he didn't do anything particular to her, only showed her other way of his affection. A side she didn't know he had, he himself didn't know that because he always thought that any woman would simply stand in his way.

But the more they grew, the more they matured.. the more he realized his own feelings. That what he feels towards her, he never felt with any other. Not the prettiest girl alive, not some of his friends among the students.. nobody.

Something inside him was pushing him to do these things and he couldn't hide it anymore nor understand it.

His slim fingers brushed doors of room where Ryuna was most likely sleeping. If the cost of taking back those actions is waking her up, then he will do it.

Since he is fully aware that this will affect their relationship a bit. It once happened, but that time he had an excuse.. Ryuna had an excuse too to keep it under cover, but this time, they can't ignore it.