Shameful

(before i get to writing this, just know that you're gonna be in the wrong, love you <3)

                                 Y/N's POV

"are you ready to go?" P asked

"yeah."

"ight, imma drive."

"which car?"

"the Porsche."

"get in mine, not Lani's."

"obviously."

"i was just saying."

"well, imma go, bring my ID with you."

"ight." she walked out the door and i grabbed my little purse with everything i needed and i grabbed her ID off of the bed.

i walked down the stairs to leave out the front door and head to the car.

i got in and she was drinking a small bottle of fireball.

"we didn't even get to the bar yet, how you already drinkin?"

"just a little something to loosen me up. there's gonna be a lot of people who are gonna try and talk to us, might as well start feeling comfortable beforehand."

"i mean, i guess, let me get some." she handed the bottle to me and i drank some.

"this shit burns so bad."

"but it's good."

"hurry up and start driving before the drink start kicking in, i ain't tryna go to jail."

"you funny, ight." she started driving and i played some music.

"girl, turn this shit off."

"why, it's SZA."

"i love her and all, but every time i hear this song, i can only think of the live performances."

"stop, you gon make me laugh."

"THOORSDEEE."

"P, leave her alone, she ain't do nothing to you."

"uh, yes she did."

"what she do?"

"like, 3 months ago when i went to that party with you and Lani, me and SZA was talking and then i gave her my number before we left and she said she was gon text me, that shit never happened."

"i ain't sorry for your ass either. if i was her, i would've done the same thing."

"that's crazy, my own best friend. i should kick you out."

"but you can't cause this my car."

"true."

"so, i should kick you out."

"no, i still love her, she just needa stop lying all the damn time, i'm tired of it. everyone's tired."

"except for her that's why she keep doin it."

"okay, i don't wanna talk about her anymore, i got a more serious question."

"what is it about?"

"you and your girl."

"what about us?"

"y'all been so distant lately."

"yeah, i know."

"why is that? y'all usually glued to each other."

"i couldn't even tell you, it's been like this for a while now."