Broken Dreams

~The Lord kept his word and did for Sarah exactly what he promised. ~ Genesis 21:1

Double upload!! Yeaaahhhh!!

3rd P.O.V:
____________

"Hurry hurry, let's go, time's a wastin', c'mon Ralph! Move your butt, (Y/N)!" Vanellope ran out of the mountains grid as the two adults walked out, Ralph pushing her cart as (Y/N) pushed hers.

"We're coming, V." She giggled, shaking her head as her sister glitched form paced to plane in excitement.

"This is it, this is really happening I almost don't believe it. Can you believe this, (N/N)?!" Vanellope squealed as she finished her mumbling. "I mean, we have dreamt about it for so long and now... and now... now I think I'm gonna puke actually, I think I might puke."

She clutched at her stomach before waving a hand in their direction. "You know, like a 'vurp'!"

"A what?" Ralph chuckled as (Y/N) filed the stand on her motor bike, titling her head. "Vurp?"

"Vomit and a burp together. And you can taste it. And it's just like rising up." She does hand motions to emphasize her point before jumping up and running around (Y/N) in circles. "Oh this is so exciting!"

"Yes, it is, it's exciting!" Ralph shouted, striking a pose as (Y/N) nodded happily.

"I mean am I ready to be a real racer?" Vanellope uttered, catching her sisters attention as she frowned. "Ralph, (Y/N), what if the gamers don't like us?

"Who doesn't love brats with dirty hair?"

Vanellope slumped over as (Y/N) him a look, "Ralph, really?"

"C'mon," Ralph spoke softly, kneeling in front of Vanellope, "those people are gonna love you. You know why? Cause you're a winner."

"I'm a winner." Vanellope whispered, determined.

(Y/N) decided to join in, placing a hand on her shoulder. "And you're adorable!"

"I'm adorable!" Vanellope screamed out, making her laugh as Ralph grinned.

"And everyone loves an adorable winner!"

Vanellope spun around with a fist in the air. "Yeah!"

"Okay, c'mon," Ralph waves her onto the cart as he sat on the end. "Listen to me, if either of you get nervous just keep telling yourself 'I must win Ralph's medal, or his life will be ruined'."

Vanellope thought about his words as (Y/N) scoffed, slapping his arm as she walked to her motor bike. Ralph chuckled again. "And have fun!, got it?"

Vanellope nodded. "Got it!" She then started the cart and drove ahead of (Y/N). "Hey!" She quickly drove after them and managed to drive next to them before Vanellope gasped. "Oh wait!"

She hit the brakes and the cart screeched, (Y/N) skidded her motor bike in front of them, taking her helmet off as Vanellope jumped out and starting running towards the mountain. "Vanellope! Where you going?"

"I forgot something, I'll be right back!" Vanellope called behind her shoulder before disappearing within the grid.

"Kids." Ralph shook his head fondly at the girl.

"Hey, I never got to thank you." (Y/N) places her helmet on the seat, earning a confused him from Wreck-it as she sighed. "For helping us, I mean. Helping Vanellope."

Ralph coughed, crossing his arms as he shifted his feet. "Ah, don't worry about it. It was nothing—!"

"But it's everything to us." (Y/N) cut him off, surprising Ralph as she walked forward and pulled him into a hug. "It's been a good while since I seen Vanellope smile this much, and I thank you for that."