- First Years -

The cherry blossoms blossomed beautifully as pink petals gently coated the ground. With new spring, came new classes. You, Yuki, Kyo, Tohru and the others now entered your second year.

This year, Yuki and You were on the ceremony committee, and you honestly didn't know how you ended up there, vaguely remembering Yuki and Shigure scamming you.

You walked around the school with Yuki, helping any first years on your way, which you kinda regretted. Yuki had caught the attention of several first years, who all fawned around him.

After recently just helping a young female who had lost her student id, in a second he was surrounded by more first years.

"Okay, Yuki. Stayy 6 feet away from me. Damn these girls, I tripped like 5 times in the past minute." You grumpily scolded him, but couldn't blame him.

"Imagine being in my body. At least the first year boys who follow you, keep their distance." He sighed continuing to make his way.

"Wait! What boys? Where boys?" Yuki turned around and pointed towards a group of boys, who quickly turned around, staring at the ground, window, and any other spots they could.

"Oh, those boys." The two of you turned around continuing on your way, as Yuki chuckled.

"They call you a goddess, haha." Yuki told you while you soaked up all the information, since this was the first time hearing this.

"Haaaa, really? You're a prince, and I'm a goddess, the students here, really like fantasizing." The two of you shared a laugh, reaching a couple of stairs.

"We just have to make sure, everything upstairs is alright, and check up on our two new troublemakers, and then we're done." Yuki pointed towards his check board, while you checked your own.

"Ah, thank god, finally." Climbing up the stairs, Yuki followed you, by the time you could see the next floor, a pleasant surprise greeted you.

"Sheesh Momiji, are you really wearing that?" Yuki frowned watching the new first year Momiji, in a girl's uniform.

"Momijiiii~ you're looking cute!" Haru lifted up his arms waiting for Yuki and You, so he could hug one of you.

"Haru, you too." Yuki scolded Haru, for wearing an excessive amount of jewelry. While Haru ran towards Yuki and Yourself, holding onto Yuki's shirt, and your sleeve.

"Haruuuuuuu~, love the new look!" You went on your tippytoes, and stretched your arm as long as you could to pat his fluffy hair.

" (Name)-chan! Sohma-kun, are you done with committee work?" Tohru asked the both of you, as you made your way towards Kyo

" (Name)-chan! Sohma-kun, are you done with committee work?" Tohru asked the both of you, as you made your way towards Kyo. You rested your head on his arm, he rested his hand on your head.

Yuki answered her, while Momiji, wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his head on your stomach.

Meanwhile, the school president made his flashy entrance, with his two supporters, picking on Kyo for his hair color, and then picking on Momiji for his clothing. Yuki sighed, dissapointed in the president.

"Ah. Another idiot." Haru commented making his way towards you, so he can capture you in a hug, unfortunately for him, you were already surrounded by Momiji and Kyo.

"He definately is one of a kind."