XVI

"Ms Snow, get up. Ms Snow- Casey! Wake up!" it was Alicia's voice that was interrupting Casey in her sleep.

"What time is it?" The teenager groaned.

"6 am. 7 o'clock breakfast, but in 30 minutes you will be in Raphael's office"

"I'm not going anywhere. Bye"

Is he insane? What kind of bastard makes such a request? Eliana definitely needs to break up with him. That was the first thought that came to Casey's mind.

"If you do not come on your own, someone from security will have to carry you there" Alice informed.

"I can't stand this fucking house!" Casey jumped out of her bed feeling ready to murder someone.

Alicia flinched at the teenager's colourful language and her lips tightened into a thin line, but she made no comment. It was not her job to teach the brat manners.

Casey, for lack of better choices, got dressed and let Alicia take her to Rafael's office.

"Good morning," said Raphael. He looked fresh and ready for a day. Who looks like that at this hour? He's a total psychopath.

He had a pen in his hands and was writing something down on his calendar when Casey, with dark circles under her eyes, dishevelled hair, and a sour face, was standing up in front of him waiting for him to reveal what the hell is his problem.

Casey looked around the room and decided that the snobbish decor was the perfect match for that filthy rich, stuck-up bastard.

"Please, have a seat," said Raphael.

"What do you want?" she asked rudely. She looked him straight in the eyes with a stubborn look he returned them looking at her with cold eyes.

"Casey, you are a guest at my house and as long as you live here you have to follow certain rules. The first rule you should remember is this: The last word always belongs to me "Casey looked away suddenly a bookshelf on the other side of the room seemed to look very interesting.

She didn't want to listen to him.

He looked at his watch." Breakfast will be ready in a moment and I expect you to be present at all meals unless you have a valid excuse to be absent. Showing disrespect, for example - raising your voice, or cursing will always do you more harm than good, so please remember this for the duration of your stay here. The school you have been admitted to has an impeccable reputation and my family is well respected in the community, so I expect you to behave properly and excel academically"

"What are you playing my daddy now?" Casey asked, her voice dripping in sarcasm "Let's get something clear. Just because you fuck my sister doesn't mean you can order me around"

"As I said this is my house and I expect you to behave in a manner every child in this house does"

"Great, I don't intend to live here for long anyway"

"You will live here as long as your sister is here. Do you understand everything I just said?" He asked politely.

Casey had her arms folded and was standing still staring at Rafael. She didn't move from the spot.

"Sure thing," she said, her voice clearly telling otherwise. "Now you can tell me what's your deal"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what's your business with my sister? Eliana is naive. She doesn't understand that people don't do anything selflessly. My point is that regardless of the fact that if you try to hurt her, I will kill you"