part 44

"All because of you." – "You were the one coming to me. It's your own fault." – "Uh no. You could've told me it's easy to get infected."
"It's not my fault you can't live without me for 2 days." – "WHAT? Wait till I'm healthy again."
"Then what? Gonna repeat what you did?"
"Yes. I will."
"Fine then do it Jake I don't care. I will infect you again."
Jake scoffed and needed to cough too.

It's been two days and I decided to go to my house since I could infect them all but this stupidass couldn't live without me, so he came daily home to me and took care of me. Well, you can't say he was taking care of me, he was more trying to entertain himself by talking to me, taking pictures, doing TikToks, or just annoying me.
Now we're both laying in bed with a cold.

"You know that you need to perform next week?" I started talking again.
Earlier he was giving me the fault he is sick but it's 100% his own fault.
"I KNOW! THAT'S WHY I'M SO ANNOYED!" He said frustrated and sighed.
"Still your fault."
"You can be lucky my whole body is hurting."
"Hehehehehe." I evilly laughed and got up. "What? Where are you going?" – "Nowhere. I just wanted to show you that I can move."
"You little- Still you're sick."
"But you're more."
"I hate you."
"Don't worry I love you too." And after I said that we both went silent and it was awkward till Jake cleared his throat.
"Lay down again. I don't want to lay alone."
"Pff, dummy. You can be lucky it's cold." I said and lay next to him snuggled up in my blanket.
We were laying there for the next 30 minutes, doing nothing and just laying there in silence.
"It's becoming our daily routine." He said and laughed.
"Yes. But it's relaxing, admit it."
"Yes, it is." He smiled.

Suddenly someone rang the doorbell. "Are you expecting someone?" Jake asked and raised an eyebrow. "I don't think so." I got up still in my blanket and went to the door.
Shit, it's Yoojun.

"Hey!" He said and was about to hug me. "If I were you I wouldn't do it. You know." – "Right." He backed off.
"I bought you these flowers."
"Didn't you want to come on Wednesday?" He just laughed at my question. "Y/n, today is Wednesday."
"WAIT REALLY? OH MY LORD! sorry- I haven't gone out or been on my phone since yesterday, I think? Anyways! Come in!" I said and opened the door a little more.

-

"Woah! It's so pretty!" He said looking around. "Thank you! Luckily I did this weeks before."
We walked to the living room and sat down. "Do you want something to drink? Something to eat?" – "Nono I'm good." – "Still. Wait a minute!" I got up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. 'Politeness is important.' my mom always said.

After I brought the drinks we started talking about god knows what. We haven't seen each other in a while and it was pretty fun talking to him.

"So, you got the role?" – "Yes!"
"OH MY GOD, I'm so happy for you! Congrats!" – "Thank you!!" He gave me his cute smile. One of the 100 things I missed.
Suddenly Jake came out of the room. Well, let's go.
"Oh! Hey Yoojun! Y/n why didn't you tell me he's coming." – "The question is why are you up. You should rest right now." I want anything but not them two talking or seeing each other. "Why is he here?" – "I accidentally infected him and now he's sick too. But sicker than I am" I said and got a weird look from Yoojun.
"Can I sit with you?" Jake asked in his blanket.
"No. You have a higher chance of infecting him." – "Pleas-"
"I'm okay. Don't worry y/n!" Yoojun smiled. "Well, then come sit."
"Yess!" He whispered and sat across me.

Both were looking at each other like they would kill each other right now. Oh god, how do I fix that?
"When are you starting to shoot?" I asked Yoojun in hope they would stop. "Uhm in about a week?" He said thinking "But the shooting will be in Jeju so we won't be able to see each other," he said making a sad face. "Oh,, But you got the main role so isn't that something happy? And maybe I can come to visit you or there are a lot of ways to communicate. Don't worry" I smiled and got his cute smile back.
"Yeah, you're right. I just hope you're healthy again soon. I really miss you." I saw Jake looking at him like that again.
"Yes! Hopefully!"

-

"Well, I should go now." – "What? So soon?" Jake said and made a sad face. You bitch. "Yes sadly. I have a meeting later on and my manager said he will pick me up." We walked to the door. "It was nice seeing you again, Jake," he said in an annoyed tone. "See you soon again y/n! Get well soon!" He said and smiled as a bye. After that, he left and I sighed in relief. Thank god they hold themselves in.

Angrily I turned around seeing Jake smiling in amusement. "That wasn't necessary." – "Wasn't it? You should've seen his face." He laughed with his almost dead voice. "I can't wait for you and him to break u-" he cut himself off. What the fuck? "Jake! That's not nice." – "I didn't mean it." – "Oh really? Well, it seemed like you meant it."
"But I wasn't." He tried to defend himself.
"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm hungry let's order something." I asked and took the phone. "Okay. But I want sushi."
"Then you'll pay. You really think I'm rich." I passed him the phone and sat on my bed again. After he ordered the food we were laying on the bed and watching TikTok on Jake's phone. I must admit, his phone is much cooler than mine, even tho we have the same.

A/n FINALLY THE CHAPTER IS HERE YALL DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS JFOWNIE ANYWAYS STREAM BILLY POCO AND THIS SONG I LINKED BRO I WAS LISTENING TO IT WHILE WRITING THE CHAPTER AND ITS SO GOODokay thats it love you guys 🤍🤍

okay thats it love you guys 🤍🤍