Chapter 69

Jessica and her children anxiously waited inside Charlie's backpack, Archie showed his mum and sisters around as he was often inside Charlie's backpack. He showed his mum all the animals that were in here, most of them she recognised like Meg and Abi, others like a Phoenix that she had never seen before.

Every few minutes Jessica would check the clock, she could think straight with Charlie out there by himself. She couldn't do much, she would have still attempted to help him. She raised her brow, 'I'm not much help on my own, but with someone or something'

"Archie, I need you to be the best big brother in the world, I need you to watch your sisters, while Mum goes to get dad,"

"Best big brother?" he said smiling

"Yes, best big brother in the whole world," she smiled at him,

Jessica hurried to let Meg and Abi out, she looked at the paddock of Winged Horse, there was a particular breed called the Granian that ran so fast they were almost impossible to be seen. Jessica entered the paddock, holding her hand up to the Granian, lowering its head she managed to place reins over the horse head.

She emerged from the backpack, Meg and Abi waited for her commands. Jessica instructed them to keep Death Eaters away from her, the Granian galloped she had never ridden this horse before, she was thankful that the horse was obedient.

"Charlie!" She shouted, seeing him put up a good fight, his eyes widened as the Wampus Cats were tackling Death Eaters that attempted to take her down.

"Here, grab on," she held her hand down

"No, take Ginny first,"

She hurried to lift Ginny off the ground, she rode away taking Ginny to the backpack. Jessica quickly hurried back though it appeared with the added factor of dangerous Wampus Cats on the loose, Death Eater's didn't stick around. She slowed down into a trot.

"Woah, that's it," she patted the Horse, she looked down at Charlie

"Need a hand," she helped him up as he rode back to his backpack. Charlie and Jessica hopped of the Granian,

"I never-

"Wait, MEG, ABI!" she shouted, waiting for them to come back, the two very large cats, came running back to her, they rubbed their bodies against Jessica's

"you were saying,"

"I never thought you'd come to my rescue on horseback, especially one you don't know,"

"I do crazy things when I'm in danger, apparently," she looked down the Granian nudged her face, she flinched a little.

***

A few weeks after the attack at Bill and Fleur's wedding, Jessica insisted that they live like her father was, under the radar. Living as close to a muggle life as possible, Charlie had done nothing but worry about Ron, he left with his friends, and nobody had any idea where they were or what they were up to.

Charlie wanted to keep up to date with the news in the wizarding world he would send one of his ferret-like creatures; a Jarvey to grab him a copy of the Daily Prophet. Jessica worried more about Ginny when she found out that Ginny had gone back to Hogwarts.

"Jessica, Daily Prophet is here," Charlie said, he gave the Jarvey a piece of chicken, to reward him for bringing him the newspaper. "Good boy,"

Charlie read through the paper, he was confused as to why Severus Snape had been assigned headmaster, surely Minerva McGonagall would have been a better choice. He shook his head at the decision then again the Ministry was being run by the Dark Lord.

"Anything, worth reading in there?" she asked, as she entered the room,

"Erm nope,"

"You hesitated," she said, taking the Daily Prophet from him,

Mudbloods needed for interrogation:
Mary Cattermole
Dirk Cresswell
Lily Potter
Edward Tonks
Samuel Harper
Ben Copper
Justin Finch-Fletchley
Penelope Clearwater

"My dad, I have to try and find him,"

"Jess, you're more likely going drew death eaters to him," Charlie told her

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" she said

"Here, trust them," he said, hold two Jarvey's up to her, she looked at them nodding her head slowly

"Do you have a picture of your dad?" he asked, she nodded

She hurried to her bag she pulled out a small photo of her mother and her father when she was a little girl, she sat on her dad's shoulders, laughing at something he had said. Charlie duplicated the picture, allowing Jessica to keep the original.

"Get a good look boys," Charlie told them, "Mr Harper, Samuel Harper,"

"The male," the small creature said, Jessica's eyes widened he wasn't joking when he said they were capable of human speech.

"Yes, the male, here," he handed the bigger one the photo so they could keep it "go out and find him, then return to us,"

"Big reward for return?" the bigger one questioned

"A whole chicken carcass for you, when you get back,"

"Return quickly," the smaller one said

"Only once you find Mr Harper or no reward do you understand?" they nodded their tiny heads, before scurrying away in the street.

"They really can talk," she said

"Yes, as long as they get their reward they'll do just about anything I ask,"

"Smart Jarveys," she said,

"Speaking of doing as they're told, Meg and Abi didn't harm anyone, they just stopped you from getting hurt,"

"Yes? Your point being,"

"Wampus Cat, are one of the most aggressive animals out there," Jessica laughed

"Aggressive? Meg and Abi would hurt a fly-

"Exactly, they listened so well, that they didn't hurt or kill anyone," Charlie explained to her

"So that means?"

"They're training can begin,"