🖤💖Lost- Lucas

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

"Okay guys, we have the whole day to ourselves before the concert tomorrow. I want you all to keep your masks on and your phones on just in case something happens." Kun said as the boys stood around the van.

Wayv had just arrived in Australia beginning an international tour there, but they arrived a day ahead of schedule, so management told them to relax and take a break. Obviously, the boys were ecstatic to be able to take a rest before their lives got hectic again.

Lucas wanted to go sightsee and explore on his own, maybe take a few pictures, grab some food who knows? He smiled nodding at kun as he turned his phone's volume all the way up. he noticed his battery was only at 35% due to him using it on the plane and car ride but he figured it would last him a few hours. He pocketed the phone and said goodbye to the group.

Yangyang and ten linking arms and skipping off to find an art gallery ten had discovered, hendery leaving with Sicheng and kun leaving with Xiaojun.

"Lucas? Are you sure you want to go off on your own? I don't want you to get lost." Kun asked.

"I'm sure gege, don't worry, I'll be fine, I have my phone."

"Okay, if you change your mind, call me and we'll come grab you."

"Okay gege. Bye!" he waved happily as he walked off down the street in awe of his surroundings. There were a ton of people out and about and he smiled seeing a bunch of different shops and buildings throughout the city.

He was engrossed in taking in the sights around him that he didn't realize how far he'd walked. He found himself in a much dimmer, almost vacant looking part of the city. Decrepit buildings on every corner, broken glass and trash littering the street. He had an anxious feeling settle in his gut as his pace quickened. He knew he couldn't ask anyone for directions, as his English wasn't very good yet. He pulled out his phone hoping to call kun to come fid him but gasped in horror when he watched his bright screen fade to black, a flashing red battery logo mocking him on the screen.

"Shit!" he cursed pocketing the phone.

"What am I gonna do now?" he whined scratching the top of his head.

He decided to keep walking, turning back the way he came hoping it would lead him back to familiar surroundings.

He had been walking for nearly an hour when he realized wherever he was wasn't even close to where he started. Nothing looked familiar, none of the buildings looked like anyone had been in them in twenty years. The streetlights flickered as the sun began to set, the sky becoming a light purple color.

Lucas would have thought it was beautiful if he wasn't terrified. He was starting to panic. It was dark, he had no way of calling kun, and had no idea where he was. His breathing hitched slightly as his fear took him over. He saw no people walking around, no payphones anywhere, nothing.

Tears brimmed his eyes as he kept walking, his head whipping around as the city was even scarier in the dark. He felt his tears soak into the thin fabric of his mask making it uncomfortable to wear but he kept it on as it gave him some false security. He wrapped his arms around himself continuing to cry as a chilly night breeze brushed back his bangs back. he shivered as he continued walking.

Suddenly, he felt like eyes were on him. He stopped walking and tilted his head slightly, noticing a figure in his peripheral. His heart stopped. The figure was dressed in a black hoodie and was large.