03| Mysterious guy

It's been a week. A week since I moved to Italy and I've yet to find anything remotely close to the murderer of my mother.

The second day I arrived, I was unpacking and getting my apartment situated. The third day, Crew had invited me to his house to meet his boyfriend, Enzo. I spent the day with them and if I'm being honest, I really enjoyed myself. Enzo had talked to me as if we knew each other for years. He's honestly such an amazing guy, I see what Crew sees in him. He has this energy that could change your bad mood into a good one with the snap of his fingers.

Oh and I also found out Crew owns the car dealership that I threatened to get my car. That's fun.

Then the rest of the week I pretty much have been looking for anything that related to the reason why I'm here, and so far, all I got is a fucking headache.

It's currently Saturday and Enzo had invited me to go to the club with him and Crew. At first I denied because, well first, I'm 19 and secondly, my social battery is at 5% but he reassured me that he got me a fake ID and said that they would take me home if I wanted to.

You can't say no to that man.

So here I am, finishing my makeup. Enzo had bought me a red satin dress with silver heels. I carved my eyebrows with some concealer then placed some under my eyes to hide my eye bags due to the nights of no sleep I've been having. I spent a whole twenty minutes looking for my damn eyeliner that way I could do a wing. Then I added a red lip and bam, I look alive again.

 Then I added a red lip and bam, I look alive again

Strapping a throwing knife to my thigh, I bring the dress down and make my way to the kitchen when I hear three knocks at the door along with Enzo's voice "BABE, WE'RE HERE! OPEN UP!"

I let out a light laugh and make my way over to the door. Unlocking it, I open it just as Enzo was going to knock again. Their eyes land on me and I watch as their mouths drop open a bit and their eyes widen.

I know. I'm hot.

"Close your mouth, gentlemen. We wouldn't want a fly to go in there." I say as I turn and grab my clutch and keys from the table beside the door.