🩹🖤💖Attention seeking - Markhyuck

Request By: alexisxxq

Okay disclaimer, i completely forgot you wanted this to be 127 and i accidentally made it dream and didn't realize until i finished it smh. i hope that's okay, if it's not i can re-write it if you want me to. sorry again! i hope you still like it :)

"Hyuck what's wrong?" renjun whispered as he moved to the swaying boy.

"i...I don't feel good renjun." He panted his hand on his stomach.

Renjun's eyes widened, and he gestured to mark to come over.

Mark raised an eyebrow but when he saw haechan he rushed over.

"what's going on?" mark said breathlessly.

"i...I feel really sick hyung... i...I don't know if I can perform tonight." Haechan whined as he continued to sway back and forth.

"Okay, it's okay hyuckie, take a breath, okay?"

"Tell hyung what's bothering you, okay?"

"My...my stomach hurts, I have a headache and all of my muscles are aching... it hurts to move hyung." He whined sadly.

Mark took haechan's arm and slowly led him over to the couch.

"Hyung... I don't feel good." He whined again as tears slipped out of his eyes.

"I know hyuckie, I don't feel great either, just relax, you don't have to perform tonight, just focus on feeling better, okay?"

"You feel sick too?" he said slightly worried.

"No, I don't feel sick hyuckie, I'm just really tired, don't worry about me, focus on your health right now, okay?"

"Are you sure hyung? You've done four concerts this month, you should take a break too."

Just then the others came over to grab mark.

"Hyung, we have to get in position now." Jeno said adjusting his mic.

"Guys, I know this timing is terrible, but my body is killing me, I think I threw my back out at practice earlier."

"Hyung come on, we know you're tired, but we all are. We can't cancel this concert two minutes before it starts." Renjun said coldly.

"I know... but- "

"Mark seriously. Just because haechan is sick doesn't mean you can also make an excuse to get out of this concert!" Jaemin said clearly frustrated.

"I'm not making it up Jaemin, I really am hurting-

"Hyung, come on we have to go." Chenle said pulling mark up and towards the stage.

Hyuck wanted to stop them, but he was only up for a second before he had to race to the bathroom to empty his stomach.

Mark hadn't even realized how terrible he felt until he was under the hot stage lights. He took a breath and winced at the loud screams from the fans.

They began performing, every single piece of the choreo making mark's limbs scream in pain.

He was definitely starting to get sloppy with the moves but tried to correct it and smile through the pain.

They were halfway through the concert when mark started to feel dizzy. He blinked it away and focused on performing but felt his whole-body scream at him to take a rest.

They were on their last song when mark felt tired and sick. The lights were burning his eyes and the screaming was making his head pound in his skull. He couldn't even force his smile anymore as he tried to stay upright on his feet. He took a deep breath, sweat dripping off his face profusely. His back was killing him to the point where he was close to tears. He placed his hand on his spine trying to soothe his pain, but nothing seemed to help.

He started seeing black spots in his vision and felt his body try to pull him into unconsciousness, but he refused to collapse in front of nctzens. He moved to his ending fairy position and stared into the camera forcing a final smile even though he was pale and sweaty and looked terrible.

Once they waved their final goodbyes to the fans, they all walked off stage removing their mics.

As soon as mark hit the final step, he stumbled trying to ge the dizziness to stop.

"Hyung?" renjun asked as he saw mark's weird behavior.

Before mark could answer, he fell forward crashing to the ground hard.

"Hyung!" they screamed as they ran to him.

"Someone get a medic!!" jisung screamed.

Jeno pulled the medic over to their unconscious leader and watched nervously as the man checked his pulse.

"he's okay, just exhausted." The man informed as he carried mark to the couch where haechan was.

"Mark?! What happened to mark?" haechan asked frantically.

"He passed out once we got off stage." Renjun said with wide eyes as he watched the staff fan the eldest and remove his shirt.

After several minutes, mark peeled his eyes open and saw many people around him.

"w...what happened?" he said with a dry voice.

"You collapsed mark, here drink some water." The medic said as he handed the boy the water bottle.

Mark took a sip before he sat up slowly.

"Easy mark, take it slow." Haechan said beside him.

The medic placed his hand on mark's forehead feeling his temperature.

"Mark, you have a fever, do you have any symptoms?"

"I'm just really tired and my body is aching." Mark said in a tired voice.

The others quickly moved to him engulfing him in a gentle hug.

"hyung we are so so sorry!" chenle said holding their leader tight.

Mark was exhausted but he brough his shaky hand up to rest on one of their backs.

"we were so scared hyung." Jisung whined as he snuggled into mark's very warm neck.

"I'm okay now guys, it's alright." Mark said in a very tired voice.

"Okay, we need to get you two home." The medic said as he called their manager over.

They were taken home and immediately placed in their beds.

The dreamies all felt guilty as they sat around mark's bed.

"Hyung... hyung we are so sorry for not believing you!" Jaemin said taking mark's hand into his.

"We promise to never neglect your health ever again hyung." Renjun said softly.

"it's okay guys, you were just doing your jobs, I'm not mad at you." Mark said with a raspy voice.

"You should get some sleep hyung." Jisung said.

"Yeah, rest and if you need anything call us, okay?" Jeno said running his hand through mark's sweaty hair.

"I will... thank you guys." Mark gave them a weak smile as his eyes slipped closed.

Mark wasn't allowed to perform for the next two weeks while his body recovered, and he spent his time recovering with haechan who was suffering from the Flu as well. They stayed locked up together in the dorms feeling antsy that they couldn't get any work done for the time being, but they felt a little better that they didn't have to do it alone.