- School President -

"Hatsuharu-san! You have white hair! The audacity to have white hair and so much jewlery! What are you? A punk?" Kyo let go of you, and soon Momiji did too, you moved back to Yuki's side.

Haru now finding the chance to wrap his arms around your shoulder, standing behind you.

"That's his natural hair color." Yuki defended Haru, still rubbing his temples.

"Ah! Yuki-kun! Nice to see you! (Name)-san, too." Mr. President had always had unseeable respect for Yuki, and after seeing you around Yuki a lot, that respect had grown to you aswell.

"Anyway, this cant be his natural hair color! His roots are black! Does he have any proof?" He pointed a finger at Haru, who rested his forehead on your shoulder.

"Even so, that's his real hair color!" You started defending poor Haru, who didnt really care.

"A-anyway! What about Momiji! What's the story there? Is this his real nature?" Leaving Haru alone, the president turned towards Momiji.

"A-ah! Please don't mind him, President-san!" Tohru, stood infront of Momiji, defending him.

"Stay out of this Honda Tohru! Does he have no pride?" And so the president ranted and ranted and ranted on and on about this.

"Will this guy ever shut up?" You mumbled to yourself, as your ears started to ache. Haru however let go of you, and headed towards the poor president, who didn't know what was ahead of him.

"Shut up." Dark Haru was here, yay, oh mighty president, thank you for summoning dark Haru.

"Haruu, no." Yuki and Yourself, tried to stop him, but it was too late, this was the end for Mr. President.

"What does my hair tell you about me? What does what I wear tell you about me? What does Momiji's clothes, tell you about him? What? Can we not dress the way we want to? Who are you to judge us, huh?"

"Ladies! Does Momiji not look good? He'll eventually grow out of these stuff, so why cant you let him be? Does he look bad?" Haru pulled the Presients supporters pointing at Momiji. The girls started staring at Momiji, all googly-eyed, imagining a grown up Momiji.

Haru made his way back to You, Yuki, Kyo, Momiji and Tohru, he ruffled up Momiji's hair feeling proud.

"Do not let him brainwash you! This is still disgusting!" The president shakily stood up, using the wall for support.

"Well then what if Yuki was in a the girl's uniform? Or what if (Name) was in the males uniform, with her hair up?" Haru pointed to Yuki and then you.

"Don't pull me into this! Haru, I'm cutting ties with you!" Yuki yelled, anger oozed out of him.

"Hey! Don't pull (Name) into this either!" Kyo grumbled, scolding Haru.

You sighed, so done with them, and sat by the stairs. Tohru soon joining you.

"I bet the Sohma estate is lively, when they all meet each other." Tohru laughed at situation unfolding infront of them.

"You're right! Plus this is only half the Sohma's! Wait till you meet the rest!" A few members flashed through your head, Ayame, Ritchan, and the others.

"It seems fun!" And she was right, when all the members met, without the head being present, it was always lively and fun.

"Then, can you prove that this is your natural color!" Haru sighed, telling him he can infact prove, that this was his natural color. He grabbed the presidents neck tie and dragged him to the bathroom, soon a very loud scream came from the bathroom, and out came a traumatized president and Haru.

"I-i have to go now!" And just like that the president and his minions left, as fast as they came. Poor prez, if only he hadn't summoned the darkness. Meanwhile Tohru pinfrrrd for awhile.

"Um, how did you prove yourself, Hatsuharu-san?" Tohru curiosly asked as you quickly kept your palm over her mouth, before she agiated Haru anymore, oh how purity still exists in this world.

Yuki and Kyo kept Haru away from Tohru, bringing out Normal Haru again, the 3 older Sohma's feeling relieved. Eventually the bell rang, signifiying the start of a new class.

"Ah, Kyo, Yuki, (Name) too. Can you stay back for a moment?" Momiji made a formal request, as Tohru soon started leaving.

"Well then, I'll see you later!" She ran towards the stairs, making her way down.

"What is it, you brat?" Getting up, you made your way towards Haru, who was on the floor, and helped him up. Momiji however, had a serious expression on his face.

"It's. . . we have a visitor."

"Akito is here."